+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is she still calling me??

Why is she still calling me??

This is getting out of control. My ex who left me over 7 months ago has called me again after about 4-5 months of no contact at all. She has a new boyfriend who she has been with for probably 3-4 months. She tells me that she misses me, and that she can't come back to me because she's scared. She says she's "comfortable" where she is. She already knows full well that I'm a total fool for her, I don't know why she does this to me. Why can't we just let go?

She is messing with you. Trust me. Dont fall for it. She wants what she cant have: you. It has taken me years to let the same thing go. Live your life and dont look back. RUN.

This girl is being so unfair to you! She has moved on with someone else but yet she still wants to keep u interested in her! She is just doing this so you don't move on urself, such a selfish and gutless act. I say get urself out there!!!

Don't answer her calls.

She sees you as an easy target, don't fall for it.

she most likely only misses the attention you give her, DO NOT GIVE IT!!!!

Well yesterday I made it very clear to her that I didn't want to hear from her ever again. Worst part about it is, even though I know it was the right thing, I still feel awful and it's so hard to think about how I'll never hear her voice again. I wish I would have just stayed in the night I met her.

Sounds like she is confused and wants the best of everything, sometimes we have to make a choise in this life, even if she did come back she'd probably start hankering for the other guy anyway... best left alone! You should try joining an [URL="http://www.wiseheartdating.co.uk/joinfree.php"]online dating site[/URL]? (good one I tried in the link)
    Last edited by codnchips; 08-11-11 at 02:12 AM.

sorry if that sounds a little cold. Just speaking from experience. Dating sites are definitely the way forward in a situation like this, if you try an [URL="http://www.wiseheartdating.co.uk/"]over 40s dating[/URL] site I'm sure you would soon get over it.
    Last edited by codnchips; 08-11-11 at 02:14 AM.

Nope, that makes perfect sense and I do appreciate the advice.

CT women love to cocktease. Been there. Done that.

Don't fall for it. You will regret it.

I don't think she's being a "cocktease". I don't want to have sex with her, I just want her back. I think she is genuinely confused, and I know she'd never call me and tell me these things just because she doesn't want me to move on or whatever. It is still very selfish of her though.

I'm just saying CT women love to pull these bullshit games. Been there myself, man. If I was in the Northeast I'd move to Buffalo, NY. They got upstate chicks with better attitudes, some nice Long Island chicks, and some Canuck girls for the taking too.

And when you say, "I don't want to have sex with her, I just want her back." are you saying you want to have a celibate relationship? If so, I'd advise against it. Those things never work out.

No that's not what I meant. I just meant I'm not even thinking about sex, just her. And yeah, I see where you're coming from.