+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feeling

Feeling

I had been with my gf for 7 years already. Now it seem like i am the one getting bored over the relationship. I will start looking at others gal and wonder how it will be to be with them. I began to feel that my gf doesnt look as good as before (okie scold me) and often i feel like breaking up with her. She is my first gal till now which is why i cant bear to end the relationship just because of my personal problem. However, as i am graduating in a few years time. I get afraid of marrying her. I am scare of hurting her as well as wasting her time if i told her now. However, i scare of facing someone i dont like for the rest of my life.Is there anyway to prevent me for thinking like this. Or is there anway which i could repassionate my feeling with her again?

How old are you both? Seven years is along time, and often it can be due to getting comfortable and in a routine, and so you do need to bring the passion and excitment back. You can do this in lots of ways...but what you need to figure out first is whether you still love her and are prepared to work thru things, or whether you definetely have no love left for her and are just with her because of convienience and not wanting to hurt her....if this is the case you need to end it because you will only end up hurting her further down the line anyway, so you need to break it off to give her chance to live her life...
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Thats the problem now really confusing me. I cant be sure whether I still love her or not. I misses her sometimes but often now i do not. I think i am also being afraid of taking the action..I cant imagine her crying in front of me..and i dont really wanted to see that..is this love also? She had been going out till night lately and i still concern about her safety but then sometime the way she answering my question make me think she was seening someone else...do you call this jealous? And sometime when i miss her but the feeling lighten after i saw her..i 24 and she 23. 7 years is long and also she had been with me when there was a period when i was low.

Let me tell you something. I have been through the same as you where I start to feel that I am bored in the relationship, because we do the same things. You will get to understand that it is absolutely normal to be attracted to other women. It really is tough after 7 years and I think that your problem may be that you are scared to take this to the next step. The fact that she is going out late should not mean anything. After 7 years, I think you trust her enough to be loyal. The best thing to do is talk to her about it and see where you both stand. You may find that it could be mutual and you guys can talk things through or take some time apart to figure things out.

iceles81

Are you saying you care about the person, but you just aren't as horny as you were at 16. If that is the case, I'd personally tell her. You'd be suprised. She probably already know this and is looking at other guys. Plus she might have a few erotic ideas of her own. But that doesn't mean you need to sink the whole ship. I don't think leaving a relationship is a good think if you are bored. A new relationship may seem interesting but is not worth the time you will lose. And another thing welcome to the human race.

Nevertheless, if you have grown from a 16 year old into someone who is not compatable as an adult then that is a more serious issue. If for example you are in a career field which will take you around the world and she needs to be in one place then you have a more serious issue. But that can be discussed today, so either of you are not taken by suprise when it happens. I think people change the most during the years you are discussing. And therefore only you and her know this.

But I think she would respect you if you have both of the conversations today with her. An in fact if she found out you were discussing her in this forum as someone who was less appealling than your fantasies, then she would be really hurt.

thanks...think i really need to sort it out..i closing this thread so pls do not reply anymore.

Oh no you don't, people can still learn from the advice given here. Don't be so selfish.
    Heit ist mein taug.