+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What now!?!?

What now!?!?

Okay so last night I went out with this guy I'm interested in. We went out for drinks and for the first time in my whole life I got drunk. The weird thing was that I started to feel bad and out of my sense after only the second drink. Needless to say after my third drink I don't know what happened.
    Anywho the night quickly turned from bad to horrendous. I threw up everywhere, I was a disaster. He stayed with me the whole time, I think. When we finally got back to the car, things happened that shouldn't have happened especially in the state that I was in. I don't remember much but what I do remember I can't believe that it happened.
    I contacted him today to see what it was that had happened but he said he was too gone to remember anything. I don't know what to do!?! I'm pretty sure that with what occurred last night he probably will not be talking to me again. So should I try contacting him again to see what happened (because I have a feeling that he knows more than what he is willing to share) or should I just let it go and move on!?!

Thanks =]

When we finally got back to the car, things happened that shouldn't have happened
    What "things" happened (that you can remember)? What kind of drinks were you drinking and how long was it between your first and third drink?

Hmm...are you familiar with a thing called a Spanish fly?

Quote Originally Posted by James Banes View Post
    Are those still around? Haven't heard of it for many years.
    If you carry old bricks from your past relationship to your new one,
    you will build the same house that fell apart before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    What "things" happened (that you can remember)? What kind of drinks were you drinking and how long was it between your first and third drink?
    Well I had a Long Island, margarita, and finally a blue long island. I drank them through maybe a three hour course, but after the margarita, I started to feel odd, and after the blue long island I don't remember much. From the car, I remember bites and piece of touching that should not have occurred but not everything. "/

No I can't say that I'm familiar with what a Spanish fly is.

Quote Originally Posted by Benni View Post
    Are those still around? Haven't heard of it for many years.
    They're still around. Seems like everything is still around from the 80s, even huge, portable phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by geminilove View Post
    No I can't say that I'm familiar with what a Spanish fly is.
    A drug people put in the drinks of their dates to get them sexually aroused. After the victim is aroused, it's bedtime. While he or she is asleep, the drugger either has his way or steals from the victim.

A drug people put in the drinks of their dates to get them sexually aroused. After the victim is aroused, it's bedtime. While he or she is asleep, the drugger either has his way or steals from the victim.
    Oh my goodness, that's horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by geminilove View Post
    Well I had a Long Island, margarita, and finally a blue long island. I drank them through maybe a three hour course, but after the margarita, I started to feel odd, and after the blue long island I don't remember much. From the car, I remember bites and piece of touching that should not have occurred but not everything. "/
    Is this a troll? Because a Long Island isn't just "a drink", it's 5 freakin' shots of liquor. I'm a seasoned veteran of the liquor wars and I'd consider carefully whether or not I wanted that much at once.

When we finally got back to the car, things happened that shouldn't have happened especially in the state that I was in. I don't remember much but what I do remember I can't believe that it happened.
    I contacted him today to see what it was that had happened but he said he was too gone to remember anything.
    He drove while he was "too gone" ro remember anything? WTF?

So should I try contacting him again to see what happened (because I have a feeling that he knows more than what he is willing to share) or should I just let it go and move on!?!
    Just let it go because there is no sense asking him about it again now is there if he knows but, as you say, he is unwilling to share?

Don't get in a car with a guy that has been drinking and driving ~ Whats wrong with you?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

1. If you haven't drank your whole life, then your first time shouldn't have been with a stranger. You should be familiar with how your body reacts to alcohol and how alcohol affects your mind before you engage in drinking.
    2. Men love taking advantage of women. It's in their nature. You left yourself totally open to him and you should be grateful that nothing worse happened.
    3. You may contact him one more time and ask nicely, but if he ever wants to hang out with you again you should deny it. You have to realize that you basically turned yourself into prey and there's a chance that he could be coming back for more if he enjoyed his last meal. Right now, he feels powerful because he thinks he can get away with doing "stuff" with you. Stay away from him and if you ever see him again, realize that he's not the man for you because he decided to take advantage of you in your weak state. A real man who really cares for you and feels a connection with you would have taken you straight home and cared for you.

Bottom Line: Sure, go ahead and ask, but NEVER go for him again.

Don't sell yourself short, you're worth more than that

Quote Originally Posted by IVIajesty View Post
    Men love taking advantage of women. It's in their nature.
    No. This isn't true. I pretty much agree with the rest of your post, but saying "it's in their nature" is basically excusing them from any responsibility when it comes to not being a scummy shitbag.

OP, this guy you're seeing is a scummy shitbag. Nice men don't sit there and watch you knock back a few heavily alcoholic drinks and then do "things" to you in his car after you've puked your guts out. I don't care if he was just as drunk. I don't think you'll ever get a straight answer out of him. Just move on and never see him again.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Is this a troll? Because a Long Island isn't just "a drink", it's 5 freakin' shots of liquor. I'm a seasoned veteran of the liquor wars and I'd consider carefully whether or not I wanted that much at once.
    Long Island is considered a chick drink. It has 5 different types of alcohols, yet, somehow, it's considered girly. Since she's a newcomer to alcohol, she may have subscribed to the myth Long Island is for chicks. But then her body couldn't take all the different types of liquor and collapsed. People who don't drink sometimes get shitfaced after just a few drinks. When I first started drinking, six bottles of pina colada wine coolers would turn me into Kenny Rogers.
    No. This isn't true. I pretty much agree with the rest of your post, but saying "it's in their nature" is basically excusing them from any responsibility when it comes to not being a scummy shitbag.

OP, this guy you're seeing is a scummy shitbag. Nice men don't sit there and watch you knock back a few heavily alcoholic drinks and then do "things" to you in his car after you've puked your guts out. I don't care if he was just as drunk. I don't think you'll ever get a straight answer out of him. Just move on and never see him again.
    I'm wondering if this isn't a case where someone wants something when they're drunk but has horrible second thoughts when sober. I don't **** drunk chicks. But I have met guys who do. They said she wanted it when she was drunk but then didn't want it when they got sober. Then some of those dumbasses ended being taken to court. Bottom line: do not **** drunk chicks. Don't even kiss them on the cheek. He's not going to tell her what happened because he doesn't wanna end up in jail.

Woah I didn't look at it that way. I agree

What do you hope to achieve by finding out what really happened, assuming he knows? Do you really believe something good will come from this knowledge? I say let it go, assume nothing, and let it go.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast