+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting Back In Touch

Getting Back In Touch

I met this guy over two and a half years ago at a conference, and although we only talked in person for a couple minutes, we texted like crazy afterwards. We were both in relationships at the time. We became really close over the years, we were there for each other at any time, and told each other everything. We never talked in person after that instance, but continued to text, until about five months ago. This was around the time that he started dating one of his really good friends, who he is still with. I am currently dating someone, so I'm not looking for a relationship more than what we had before, I am just wanting to renew the friendship we had. I'm not sure how to go about it. We don't live very far away, so we could see each other if that's something of interest. I don't know whether I should text him, message him on Facebook, write him a letter, whatever way is best. If you have any advice, that would be wonderful.

Thanks!

If you want to renew the friendship, then contact him: via phone, text, or email. Do something that fits your budget: go to a movie, hiking in a park, go to the zoo, etc.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)