+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: getting laid

In the past, I have done drugs...mainly just weed. But now as I've gotten older..I really don't see the point of it. So the only thing I do/touch as far as anything...is drink. I touch nothing else.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

i personally don't see the harm in it if done in moderation. i don't do it a lot, i'm an adult, and i don't think it's any different or any worse than drinking or smoking cigarettes. in fact i think it's the healthier of all of them. i think it totally hypocritical for a person who drinks alcohol or smokes cigarettes to judge somebody who smokes pot.

i'm also a caffeine addict. do i lose points for that too?

I don't judge peeps that do whatever they feel is right, I just say I don't see the point.

And accually, a little bit of Alcohol is healthy for you, which is why the health industry says a little wine never hurts. Its when you intake a whole boat load that it becomes damaging.

Cigs, well...they don't do any good at all..nothing. Pot, I dunno if it has any "true" short term effects, but I know it has some long term effects that effects brain usage. But thats if you smoke it for a long time.
    Last edited by Innova; 14-02-05 at 10:47 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't see the point in smoking or drinking, I have my prejudices, but I don't feel the need to get discriminatory. Some punkass politician is tryin' to ban smoking in public buildings in Philly, I'm as much against that as I am against smoking.

We here in Ohio have a public ban. I think the reasoning is because second hand smoke is accually worse for the body then direct inhalement. That and a lot of peeps were prob. complaing. I don't mind it for places such as resturants, etc, etc..but I didn't see the point for Bars. : /

I'm not really against a lot of it, except for when you do it and it can interfere with my life is when it has a problem. IE Driving stoned, baked, blasted, drunk....whatever you want to call it. Or when we are at the bar and you try to start some shit with me and I punch your neck in.

As far as smoking goes, I quit almost a year ago after almost 9 years of smoking. As much as smoking disgusts me, I don't get my panties in a bunch when people do it outside around me. Inside is a different story, or when I am in line at Disneyland.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

"when you do it and it can interfere with my life is when it has a problem."

i totally agree with that. i'm that way to. i cannot stand crack for that reason. it makes people behave in ways that are just not socially acceptable.

unfortunately i have a relative who is very close to my age and was addicted to crack. he went into the army and now he's in afghanistan and so he's stopped, but before he was a mess and he could not get away from it. he was stealing from my entire family and god knows who else, getting into fights and other situations wherein he came close to death, you name it, it was really bad.

it really changed him, like i said, he's close to my age and we are close relatives, he is my cousin and i'd known him all his life, we grew up together. it was aweful to see him take that route.

but i totally understand the interference thing. my car got stolen once and the cops found it a couple of days later with a man smoking crack inside. that really sucked as you can probably imagine. there's a problem with it everywhere in this big, beautiful city i live in and sometimes i lose all sympathy for those who do it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think the military is like religion in that it's good for those that need it, which is not to say it's good for everybody. Sorry, I was involved in discussions involving both of those these past few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    I think the military is like religion in that it's good for those that need it, which is not to say it's good for everybody. Sorry, I was involved in discussions involving both of those these past few days.
    care to elaborate a little?

Please don't get me on the military....I get really in depth and I don't want to start an arguement. If you haven't been in the military or to Iraq, just shut your ****ing face. I hate protestors who haven't experienced it. Just shut the **** up unless you've been through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    Cigs, well...they don't do any good at all..nothing. Pot, I dunno if it has any "true" short term effects, but I know it has some long term effects that effects brain usage. But thats if you smoke it for a long time.
    The nicotine in cigarettes actually helps people to keep a better memory. (I believe it's nicotine in ANY form, but I remember specifically from cigarettes)
    Please don't get me on the military....I get really in depth and I don't want to start an arguement. If you haven't been in the military or to Iraq, just shut your ****ing face. I hate protestors who haven't experienced it. Just shut the **** up unless you've been through it.
    They are allowed to protest. It's their right, especially if they're american.

Let's just hope they remember that it's the soldier that fights to protect this right.

Alexi

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    The nicotine in cigarettes actually helps people to keep a better memory. (I believe it's nicotine in ANY form, but I remember specifically from cigarettes)

Alexi
    Really, never head of that. Either way, I'd rather have a little memory trouble, then rot my body or poss. get Cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Let's just hope they remember that it's the soldier that fights to protect this right.
    Thank god someone with sense.

I never had a problem with the soldier, only the government behind that soldier.

[url]http://nootropics.com/nicotine/index.html[/url]
    [url]http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=4797[/url]
    [url]http://web.sfn.org/content/Publications/BrainBriefings/nicotine.html[/url]

Just some interesting reading on nicotene's effect on the brain and memory.

Alexi

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast