+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: getting laid

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i think it totally hypocritical for a person who drinks alcohol or smokes cigarettes to judge somebody who smokes pot.
    It's presumptuous to assume the reasons for why one would judge one who smokes pot. I drink sparingly and smoke cigarettes when I drink. I'm not downing weed for what it is. In fact I'm an extremely strong advocate for the legalization of marijuana. It's illegality is absurd in my opinion. Do I like it personally? No, I hate it, I lose a great deal of respect for anyone I know who does it at all. It may sound contradictory but its the principle that it's illegal as well as the original reason why it became illegal in the first place. As well that many drug pushers are given larger prison sentences than some with more extreme crimes. But I digress.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Isn't smoking weed now a misdemeanor? I think you just get a small fine now unless you have more than an ounce, then you go to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    It's presumptuous to assume the reasons for why one would judge one who smokes pot. I drink sparingly and smoke cigarettes when I drink. I'm not downing weed for what it is. In fact I'm an extremely strong advocate for the legalization of marijuana. It's illegality is absurd in my opinion. Do I like it personally? No, I hate it, I lose a great deal of respect for anyone I know who does it at all. It may sound contradictory but its the principle that it's illegal as well as the original reason why it became illegal in the first place. As well that many drug pushers are given larger prison sentences than some with more extreme crimes. But I digress.
    i wasn't presuming to assume anything. i was saying what i think. what i think is presumptuous is saying that i am somehow undeserving of respect when you know very little, if anything about me. i don't know your reasons for not liking it and i respect your choices. it's great that you think it's stupid and don't do it. you don't have to like my choices but they're mine. if you can't like me for it then that's fine too. but not everybody is going to live up to your expectations and just because people don't doesn't make them bad people.

Nowhere did I say I didn't like you or thought you less of a person. As perfect as it sounds to live life without judgement of anyone else, it doesn't work. We're all human and have our preferences. We have certain things that turn us on or turn us off to new people during first impressions. Learning that someone smokes weed is one of those things whereas to someone else it may be that the other person doesn't like children or something. It's just another aspect of the individual that one either likes, doesn't like, or is indifferent to.
    Heit ist mein taug.

well then why post things like this? i don't feel the urge to insult people just because something turns me off about someone.

"A joint.....15 point deduction."

Insult? I expressed distaste in a nonthreatening manner. I would hope after reading a lot of my goofy posts you'd realize I'm rarely super serious unless the situation requires it. It was intended as a playful expression, not a serious assault on your character.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Insulting my future ex-wife Misombra.

50 point deduction.

Nooch.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Nooch?

Gooch.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsee
    I think a good cure to all our problems would be to just go out and get laid. What do you all think?
    No I don't think so. Does getting laid help you get over deppression over the death of a loved one? Or over the annoyance of having your viechle towed away or getting clamped? No it doesn't. So the answer to your question is... No I don't think getting laid helps cure "all" problems. (All the examples are fictional)
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Actually, if I was pissed off cause my car got towed away, then I would be happy after sex and would be more calm, lol.

SEX!!ITS WHATS FOR DINNER!!

>_>

<_<

....its a weird morning for me so bear with me...
    .... what would life be like if I didn't touch anyones life....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345