+ Follow This Topic

Thread: random questions about USA

random questions about USA

I'm going to graduate as a manual therapist in a few months and I want to work abroad.
    I haven't figured out what my destination will be.
    Financially Switzerland is by far the most interesting option. I can make twice as much money there as in my hometown Belgium.
    If I set having fun and meeting women as a main priority I can go to a place like the Bahamas or some other exotic resort.

Yesterday I was in the train with 2 Americans. They told me how fascinating Denver Colorado is. We had been talking for more than an hour. They have visited 28 different nations worldwide and told me that Denver Colorado perfectly matches my goals (meeting social people, gaining life experience, making decent money) and it's easy for me to find a job because there is a wide variety of local sports there

Does anybody agree/ disagree?
    They admitted that I'd find a lot of self centered Americans in most other parts of US but people in Denver are generally humble and social.
    Can anybody recommend other English speaking places worldwide? Australia is too expensive and too hard to get in. Canada is still an option. I don't like the UK for a ton of reasons I'm not going to mention.
    I could manage in French and German speaking countries as well but English is my preference
    Last edited by MynameisJesus; 27-09-11 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MynameisJesus View Post
    Australia is too expensive and too hard to get in.
    As a swede over there I reckon it's about as expensive as most of urp, but the visa stuff can be a handful at times. Just a head's up not to disregard it off the bat, it's a nice place.

You prefer America to the uk? lol
    Good luck with that. Youll be lucky not to find your ass in gauntanamo bay if your a belgian.
    America iss full of paranoid racists these days, its no longer the land of the free, and all the women insist on using condoms. wtf is that all about. Here in the uk only the gays use condoms and even some of them dont.
    Ah well its your life. enjoy becoming fat and paying high tax for bombing missions ....
    Look what happened to tiger, you have been warned.