+ Follow This Topic

Thread: text question after 2 dates

text question after 2 dates

I text back hope you having a wonderful day and he never text back. It isn't the first time but he seems really slow today. yesterday we were texting alot really flirty stuff too.

Guys aren't big on communication. Whether text, phone, email, etc., we tend to put those things out of our mind and forget it. I don't always have my phone on me. Sometimes I don't pick up my phone for a day or two. Even then I don't even turn on the phone for another couple of days. In the end, I'll find a woman has texted me as much as 4 days prior simply because I didn't check my phone.

Personally I wait 35-45 minutes before texting a girl back at the minimal just so she can think about me and check her phone and build desire/sexual tension for me. It works quite nicely. I also never am the one to have the last word in a conversation. If she say's "goodnight" I normally won't respond. We're guys, and you can't gauge us by texting timing.
    Last edited by elny1; 27-09-11 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angel23 View Post
    I text back hope you having a wonderful day and he never text back. It isn't the first time but he seems really slow today. yesterday we were texting alot really flirty stuff too.
    Try calling instead.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Hint: guys are not like girls. They don't always respond to communication quickly. Their brains are wired differently.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Not all guys are the same. For example, i always text/call back right away if i have my phone on me and am able. Maybe it makes me look desperate? I dont care, i just think its rude not to respond. In this example, i'm going to assume that he is just trying to play it cool by waiting a while, he doesnt want to come across needy. I can pretty much gaurantee that he read that message right away. So just leave it for him to respond. If he's interested he should already be trying to ask you out for date 3.

I usually text Ck right away but it's ALWAYS a good idea to play around sometimes. Don't answer some texts and not replying right away get people thinking. After a relationship starts, this us just gaMe playing