+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice Please

Advice Please

The guy I like who I was suppossed to go visit got back with his ex so now I guess I cant & he never texts me 1st but the other day he did & he just asked how I have been doing & I told him that I still want to be with him & I said *hugs*
    and he only said was I know & he probably does know it since I have told him alot but he might not believe me & its not like I can prove it to him by going to visit him now that he has a girlfriend. So how all can I prove it to him without going to visit him??
    I'm serious about it. He's in Canada & I'm in the USA. I applyed to get a passport & he knows that I did.
    & When I asked where I would stay at when I visit him before he got back with his ex he said that his mom said that I could stay at their place but now I don't know if I can or not cause he's back with her & his mom knows that he is back with her.
    I'm not all that mad about them getting back together I guess but I was just really looking forward to visiting him :*(
    What ALL should I do??
    He is 19 & im 27 is that bad?? I don't think age matters & he didn't etheir.

Please Reply Soon Everyone!!!
    Thanks!!!
    Last edited by SweetGrl; 27-09-11 at 03:08 PM.

So you like this guy who lives in Canada, but your in US and he got back together with his ex.
    Why would you still want to go and see him? What is the point when he is back together with his ex?
    I think that he is playing with your head since he is 19!!
    Have you actually met this guy in person before??

Your 27 and relying on a 19years old when it comes to accommodation?? Do you not work?? Can't you afford your own accommodation, eg, stay at hotel etc.

I dont know y I still want to go visit him but I do & their probably isn't any point but were still friends so.
    Why do u think that he is playing with my head just cause he is only 19??
    He sounded serious about me coming there.
    I don't know if I could afford my own hotel or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    So you like this guy who lives in Canada, but your in US and he got back together with his ex.
    Why would you still want to go and see him? What is the point when he is back together with his ex?
    I think that he is playing with your head since he is 19!!
    Have you actually met this guy in person before??

Your 27 and relying on a 19years old when it comes to accommodation?? Do you not work?? Can't you afford your own accommodation, eg, stay at hotel etc.

Have you met him in person before? Or is this going to be your first time?

1st time but we video chat sometimes & I seen his mom when we were video chatting once & she seen me

Have you met him in person before? Or is this going to be your first time?

You haven't even met him before and he lives in different country and you want to be with him???
    I think nothing will happen if you visit him and try to prove him that you want to be with him...you are just going to get hurt even more, and waste your time and money.
    If you go and see him, do you think that he is going to leave his gf for you?
    If he like you a lot and want to be with you then, don't you think that he is going to wait for you and stay single until you visit him?

Seriously, I don't see the point of you going to see him in Canada when he already have a gf.

Find someone in your city and find someone with your own age because 19 is WAY too young for you!

Why can't you afford your own accommodation?

Also, stop being selfish! What do you think his gf will react when you visit him? Don't you think that she wouldn't like that?
    If you have a bf and if he have a female friend and she liked him lots and decided to visit him, would you get hurt/upset or would you be fine/ok?
    Stop talking to him and move on.

You are barking up the wrong tree. This guy has a gf. And you're getting a little bit stalkey.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I was just saying & were still friends. Why would I just stop talking to him?? That's rude.
    Yea I would get upset & hurt.
    & I'm not going to visit him unless they break up.
    & All the guys where I live are just stupid & judge girls too much I haven't met one that I actshally like yet.

You haven't even met him before and he lives in different country and you want to be with him???
    I think nothing will happen if you visit him and try to prove him that you want to be with him...you are just going to get hurt even more, and waste your time and money.
    If you go and see him, do you think that he is going to leave his gf for you?
    If he like you a lot and want to be with you then, don't you think that he is going to wait for you and stay single until you visit him?

Seriously, I don't see the point of you going to see him in Canada when he already have a gf.

Find someone in your city and find someone with your own age because 19 is WAY too young for you!

Why can't you afford your own accommodation?

Also, stop being selfish! What do you think his gf will react when you visit him? Don't you think that she wouldn't like that?
    If you have a bf and if he have a female friend and she liked him lots and decided to visit him, would you get hurt/upset or would you be fine/ok?
    Stop talking to him and move on.

I think he is just leading you on in case things don't work out with his gf or he might be hoping that sooner or later he could lure you into the whole phone/cyber sex thing.

You are his second best option; even if you decided to visit who's to say that he won't just use you for sex and then when you go back home he will want nothing to do with you.Video-chatting is not the same as meeting someone in person.That is when you truly get to know someone: when you see how he interacts with you, how he behaves around other people, if he is considerate of you etc.

If he was that interested he could well have traveled to see you when he was still single (if he was actually single; you don't know anyone in his life, therefore you believe whatever he tells you and as this is the internet he could well have been lying to you about a number of things...).

Also, the fact he is still contacting a girl he knows is interested in him while he has a gf is a huge red flag.He would probably do the same thing to you.He is disrespecting his gf by continuing to contact you and she lives in the same city. you would be in a long-distance relationship with him so you would have no idea what was going on across the border!

Stop wasting your time with him. You will only end up getting hurt.If you are willing to do that to yourself then by all means continue to contact him and allow him to string you along...

It is probably true but I like him so much that it's hard not to go along with it & wouldn't that hurt his gf too??why or why not??
    but i'm looking to be with someone else but haven't found anyone else.
    So if I find someone & things dont work out for him & her & he asks me when im coming to visit him what i'm suppossed to say??
    I don't want to hurt him & if I dont go visit him when he wants me to than he will think that I was lying along about me trying my best to come visit him.
    I'm not a liar & I don't want him to think that im one.
    And u never know how something will turn out if u don't try it.
    So if things dont work out for him & his gf & if I want to go visit him than I should to see how it will go.
    And he be my back up plan too than.

Quote Originally Posted by Andariel View Post
    I think he is just leading you on in case things don't work out with his gf or he might be hoping that sooner or later he could lure you into the whole phone/cyber sex thing.

You are his second best option; even if you decided to visit who's to say that he won't just use you for sex and then when you go back home he will want nothing to do with you.Video-chatting is not the same as meeting someone in person.That is when you truly get to know someone: when you see how he interacts with you, how he behaves around other people, if he is considerate of you etc.

If he was that interested he could well have traveled to see you when he was still single (if he was actually single; you don't know anyone in his life, therefore you believe whatever he tells you and as this is the internet he could well have been lying to you about a number of things...).

Also, the fact he is still contacting a girl he knows is interested in him while he has a gf is a huge red flag.He would probably do the same thing to you.He is disrespecting his gf by continuing to contact you and she lives in the same city. you would be in a long-distance relationship with him so you would have no idea what was going on across the border!

Stop wasting your time with him. You will only end up getting hurt.If you are willing to do that to yourself then by all means continue to contact him and allow him to string you along...
    Last edited by SweetGrl; 29-09-11 at 05:01 AM.

Hey SweetGrl, do not go chasing him sounds like he has made his mind up on who he want to be with. Sorry to say that but I bet you can find someone closer to home...

peace

Quote Originally Posted by SweetGrl View Post
    The guy I like who I was suppossed to go visit got back with his ex so now I guess I cant & he never texts me 1st but the other day he did & he just asked how I have been doing & I told him that I still want to be with him & I said *hugs*
    and he only said was I know & he probably does know it since I have told him alot but he might not believe me & its not like I can prove it to him by going to visit him now that he has a girlfriend. So how all can I prove it to him without going to visit him??
    I'm serious about it. He's in Canada & I'm in the USA. I applyed to get a passport & he knows that I did.
    & When I asked where I would stay at when I visit him before he got back with his ex he said that his mom said that I could stay at their place but now I don't know if I can or not cause he's back with her & his mom knows that he is back with her.
    I'm not all that mad about them getting back together I guess but I was just really looking forward to visiting him :*(
    What ALL should I do??
    He is 19 & im 27 is that bad?? I don't think age matters & he didn't etheir.

Please Reply Soon Everyone!!!
    Thanks!!!