+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't understand it :*(

I don't understand it :*(

It seems like im always attracting jerks I don't understand it :*(
    Guys that I seem to like are just jerks they never text me 1st or talk to me 1st
    or they just want 1 thing when they do talk to me 1st
    What iam doing wrong??
    And why do I alway's have to talk to them 1st??

First: you're being too easy
    Second: girls LOVE jerks and assholes. They challenge you. Most good guys, unless they know better and have matured, will NEVER challenge you and its incredibly unattractive. Thats why you don't even notice them.

You might have to narrow/adjust your radar on guys a bit to start to see this trend.

Also, guys are attracted to chasing girls just as much as girls are attracted to chasing guys. You're doing all the chasing in your relationship because you're swarming him with always texting first. Give him time (days/weeks/whatever!) to really think about you and miss you. <<<This is how you create the chase, the fun in a relationship, the incredible emotional feelings that you're not letting him have by texting him so much.

If he never texts again, then you know he's not into you and to move on

Stop trying to game play, if you're doing that then you'll just get beat by better players. Try to meet guys through social circles and also try calling instead of txting unless you're in school still. A real man will respect that a girl has bothered to show interest and call. Also, 9/10 times, a guy will listen to you ramble on about anything, IF he encourages you to keep talking about random silly stuff, he actually WANTS to listen and isnt just "putting up with you" until he can get in your pants.
    Oh and yes, you can still meet nice, good guys at clubs and bars despite what others say.

How im being to easy??

Quote Originally Posted by elny1 View Post
    First: you're being too easy
    Second: girls LOVE jerks and assholes. They challenge you. Most good guys, unless they know better and have matured, will NEVER challenge you and its incredibly unattractive. Thats why you don't even notice them.

You might have to narrow/adjust your radar on guys a bit to start to see this trend.

Also, guys are attracted to chasing girls just as much as girls are attracted to chasing guys. You're doing all the chasing in your relationship because you're swarming him with always texting first. Give him time (days/weeks/whatever!) to really think about you and miss you. <<<This is how you create the chase, the fun in a relationship, the incredible emotional feelings that you're not letting him have by texting him so much.

If he never texts again, then you know he's not into you and to move on

BECAUSE YOU'RE ANNOYING. Straight up. I don't even KNOW you and I'm already so completely, intensely annoyed by you. You're waaaaay too obsessed with Facebook, over-analyze EVERYTHING, have the worst grammar I've ever seen, are most likely 14 (don't even TRY to argue with that - your words, grammar, and posts all prove this)

Just give up. Give up. Pleasseeeeeeee, give UP! Good lord. Stop being so infatuated with every little person and thing. Relationships, and trying to get in relationships are not everything in life. You're one pathetic little girl, and you really really really really need to stop this if you want to have any human interaction ever in your life.

She's not 14... she's 27.... lol

Wow, im_in_love, that was pretty bold and judgemental of you! I didn't find her post annoying, but some people are "easily annoyed" which might make you a difficult person to be around anyways yourself!! Your post was so RUDE!!!!

By all means, DO NOT LISTEN TO Im_in_love, they clearly DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GIVE ADVICE OR KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!

I'm sure you are a "sweet girl" and men take advantage of that, so do other people sometimes. So, Sweetgrl, what do you want out of these guys? A relationship? Someone to talk to? Do you really want a nice guy? Because, as mentioned on here, nice guys are usually the mature ones...and not all mature men, are nice...depends on the guy. Where are you meeting these guys? A bar? Through mutual friends? Are you too clingy or get attached to easy? These are things to ANALYZE (Yes to im_in_love, ANALYZE) ABOUT YOURSELF, just not about every move the guy makes. I think all women analyze things, some more than others. I also think confidence has something to do with it. If you need to build your confidence, work on that...if not, then not sure what the problem is. Try not to OVER-analyze what they do or don't do. Try to meet them half way on the effort, not all the way. And if you think they just want one thing, move on ....guys are guys, and when they are younger most of them are sowing their wild oats until they have matured and are ready for more, or someone captivates them, and their heart, and they feel more for them. Start off just being friends, and try to only be friends...that might help you get to know the guy/or guys to decide if this is really someone you want to date or have more with.
    “Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you.”~“I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks”

Just one thing to add here - guys are people too. And a LOT of guys are just as insecure and unsure of themselves as anyone else. No one likes rejection, and if a guy isn't 100% confident in himself, he might not want to risk rejection. Just a thought...
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!