+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice/feedback from a girl

Need advice/feedback from a girl

ok... heres my situation. I'm crazy about a girl I met about 6 months ago....ever since i met her i have pretty much thought of her 24/7 .... i have never felt this way about anyone before. Now in most cases I dont have a problem at all talking to girls....except this one.... i freeze up whenever i'm around her. We are pretty good friends already but i would really like it to become more......i just cant seem to tell her. Well anyways one of my friends told her that I have a huge crush on her and one night when i was completely drunk out of my mind i told her. Now that she knows that i have a huge crush on her she has acted a little different around me.... she seems to smile around me more.... she commented how she like how my hair looked the other day.
    I need a girl's point of view.....if she was interested in me do you think she would have been more inclined to ask if i wanted to do something knowing that i'm too shy around her (my friend told her that too) or is she waiting for me to work up the nerve? I need advice...opinions ....whatever would be greatly appreciated.... if I dont do something about it I'm going to regret it for a long long time.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OroDeL
    if I dont do something about it I'm going to regret it for a long long time.
    THEN DO SOMETHING!!! Just start telling her how you like her. Don't be nervoud, she seems to like the fact. If she dosn't like you except for a friend, then i'm sure she won't never talk to you again, she will say she just wants to be friends. You practically answered your own question in your thread. Just tell her.

Ask her out.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Hey man listen....the girl might b just playing with yer head.....or mayb she does like u and is just waiting for u 2 make the manly move.....grab & kiss!! its works...well..umm....at least it will let u know where things stand......and don't do it about just anywhere!! Play it cool..the minute she knows u would do anything for her....she's gonna drop u like a used baby diaper...so if u want 2 avoid the pain and misery...just play it cool....does she get all touchy with u now?? its kinda like a good sign....but use the grab & kiss test...just 2 b sure!!! Laters
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!

I always think that the most embarrasing thing about asking someone out, would be them finding out that you like them (especially if they dont feel the same way). But she already knows..and she is still speaking to you, so it obviously doesn't upset or offend her.
    She could be being nicer to you than she was before for two reasons:
    1) She is enjoying the fact that she knows you like her, and is flirting with no intention to take things any further...just for the kick.
    or:
    2)She does like you back and is letting you know this so you feel comfortable to make a move.
    Either way, now she knows that you like her, you have nothing to loose by asking her out.
    Just do it before she gets bored and someone else moves in.