+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Intimate Connection?

Intimate Connection?

Hi,

There is this man who everytime I hang out with we tend to fool around a little. He said he no longer wanted to hang out with me because we have no intimate connection. If that was true then why would he make out with me as many times as he has?

how long have you been doing this and how far have you two gone? when you say "intimate connection" does he mean that he doesn't want to have sex?

We have fooled around on and off again for about a year. We have never had sex because I am a virgin. We had some drama a while back so stopped hanging out because I started to have feelings for him. We agreed to hang out again only to make out again...which stopped because his friends came over uninvited. I asked him to hang out a few weeks later and he said no because we do not have an intimate connection.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It means he is attracted to your body, but not your mind. He is trying to be a decent guy by not pushing for the sex.

OR

He wants to have a relationship that includes sex.

I'd bet on the first scenario, though. Otherwise, he'd just push you for the sex until you gave it up.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You don't want sex, so he's leaving. "Intimacy" usually means sex. He waited to see if you would have sex (while he and you made out). Since you don't, he's going to find someone that will.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)