+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Troubled Relationship

Troubled Relationship

....At least on my part. My girlfriend and i have been goin out for 2yrs next month. to me it seems like im moving away from her, we fight all the time..over the most stupid $hit..yea we have our ups and downs but the thing thats affecting me is our sex life..yea im gonna admit it, im a horny guy...not like all teens arent, but she has a weak immune system and is now working at a doctors office...great, and the other thing is, is that she may have chrones disease, from what i kno her bro has it...i told her it was a bad idea to get a job there cuz u get sick easily and she gets al pist cuz i said that plus i told her to go to the docs to get checked out for the chrones thing...wanna kno what her reply was...."now ur startin to really piss me off, ur so selfish..", how is that bein selfish...nobodys perfect but im jus lettin her kno whats up..another thing is, is that her parents have her on a leash..shes alomst 19 and has to tell them where shes goin and doin.. i kno all parents r like that but trust me not as much as them...another thing is..she wants to move outta her house and get an apartment...with who?..ME...i told her ok n all but i dunno now....how can we if all we do is fight over nothin....ill post the rest of what i gotta say b4 this gets too long tomorrow....questions, answers, HELP PLZ

She might have bi-polar disease or something. I'm not really familiar with this chrones disease. Explain what that is and then I will give you a reply.

she says shes had diahrea for bout 5 yrs and she lactose and tolerant...she gets stomach pains and her a$$ burns after she goes to the bathroom...sad, funny and gross

dude no offence but u sound sad.
    if ur just a horny guy then why are u in this relationship in the first place....
    ur gf is going through a tough time and maybe shes expecting u to put up with her problems for a while. im sure she would do the same if u were in her place

Have u tried being honest with your gf? Sounds like the problems shes having are too much for you to cope with, and u just want a nice simple relationship with no ups and downs, commitments or problems. Something you wont find after 2 years. Seems like your just prolonging the inevitable really...

I have a fairly low immune system, my boyfriend helped me research it and i take a supplement each day, try and keep my stress levels down (so petty arguments are out the window, we simply talk about our problems and issues before they escalate) and we also found that sex helps boost your immune system because of the hormones it releases. Doing the research with me and helping me thru tough times adds to the quality of our relationship and our connection. Likewise when he has trouble at work or stress we go through it together...

fact is if you really cared for this girl you wouldnt be on here moaning about her personal problems (which is pretty harsh i have to say) you would be supporting her through them...
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Quote Originally Posted by LaydeeSarah
    dude no offence but u sound sad.
    if ur just a horny guy then why are u in this relationship in the first place....
    ur gf is going through a tough time and maybe shes expecting u to put up with her problems for a while. im sure she would do the same if u were in her place

honestly i am...its a thing with me that im scared to confess to things...its something that ive dealt with for a while...when we fight shes always like u never make things better or i have nothin ever to say about times when we fight...i jus dont want to tell her how i feel cuz itll scare me to see wat she will be like..ive been chillin around other girls (friends) lately and im like why can she be like them, we fight about what we want to do...am i being forced into my relationship??

At the moment, all I'm seeing is some very big confidence issues. She may be sick or having problems, but its obvious that your not able to handle this. You have to tell her or you'll be stuck in this depressing state forever. You might be scared, and the reaction to a situation like that is usually poor, but its something that HAS to be done!

Face it or die miserable...

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

its not all bcuz she gets sick or has problems but we fight over nothing, over and over..i love her but i dont kno if i can deal with all the nagging and crap...im scared to tell her the real truth about how i feel...i think she just needs to accept wwho i am vice versa but i doubt it will happen..ppl have told me that once you start fighting it never stops, and i dont kno if i can handle it