+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm the one that never get the girl, and feel like I never going to

I'm the one that never get the girl, and feel like I never going to

Hi, I have a problem with girls/women, I can't seem to attract anyone, and that leaves me so desperate and frustrating. I'm currently 22 and haven't even kissed a girl, people say that I need to stay myself until I meet that special someone, I don't wanna change myself to attract girls but something inside me tells me that I will never find a girl if I don't.

A little about myself: I'm a bit shy, I may lack responsibility to a low degree, I act a little needy around, I'm not witty, I don't talk much with girls, I'm nice (maybe too nice), I'm the kind of guy that don't get out much

Do you think I should change something about myself or stay exactly that way until I find my special girl?

well obviously something isn't working for you. honestly if you are looking to attract women yeah you probably need to change some things.

now that i read this im not so sure i should take your advice on my thread.....or are you just messing around with this one? if not, now i know why you wrote that type of comment. i was confused for a second.

you just sound like you need to work on your confidence. be the shit and project it.

I'm dead serious about this, this is not a joke, do you really think changing my confidence level will do the trick?

The reason I wrote this is because I believed that just being myself, and not changing anything in my life will get me a girl that love me for who I am, but now I'm not so sure

do you think you are perfect. you should always look to improve yourself. obviously you are writting here because you know there is some issues. do a few things that scare/challenge you. take yourself out of your comfort zone. this will build your confidence. and never ever be needy. seriously

lack of responsibility, needy and being too quiet aren't personality traits which should be put down as "just being you". Perhaps you should try working on these areas

A little about myself: I'm a bit shy, I may lack responsibility to a low degree, I act a little needy around, I'm not witty, I don't talk much with girls, I'm nice (maybe too nice), I'm the kind of guy that don't get out much
    "Being yourself" is kind of deceptive. You should only "be yourself" with the positive traits, not the negative ones.

- You have to get over being shy.
    - You have to have a responsible job and take it seriously. Pay your bills. A woman doesn't want to date a child she has to take care of (same thing goes for men).
    - Don't act so needy. It's unappealing.
    - Girls like witty guys who make them laugh. You have to work on that.
    - Don't be such a "nice guy" so that it appears you are a doormat. Learn to say "no" sometimes.
    - You don't go out much? How do you expect to meet girls then? Do you do internet dating? You don't have to go to bars bot you should try to go outside and meet people. Try sports, clubs, or some other activity with other people.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)