+ Follow This Topic

Thread: touching her

touching her

this might be a dumb question but if she is letting me touch her with zero resistance and smiling shes interested right? i just get so many mixed messages from this girl it i dont know what to think.

Um... yeah. If she is doing that and hasn't said "No", then go for it.

no, touching is not equal attraction, but it really just depends on the girl, if she's really outgoing, then I don't think that means anything, and it depends on where you touched them, and what kind of touch touch it was, like a brother or like something that is keen on them.

So don't take in consideration that a girl likes you just because she let you touch her.

well i know theres equal attraction for sure. i gamed her for a while, screwed up, ignored, now she seems to be diggin me again. i decided to step it up the second time around cause i didnt touch her the first time around. she is very outgoing tho like you said and that comment makes sense. she has a boyfriend but i dont think they will last much longer.

dont know why im really askin this ive always known to get that contact in with other females cause it usually leads to a kiss getting so close, however when i think about it, the way im touching her is really nothing sexual...yet. just playful shoulder bumps. brushing her leg and hands with my hand. but i also made it clear to her once i had no intention of just being her friend.