+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What Should I Do?

What Should I Do?

Here is the thing my cousin and her best friend is trying to hook me up with someone I really officially met. The only time I seen her was at my grandma's house in which we never talked. Here is the problem(s), well I did some homework on this person and I am not that attracted to her. Another thing is that I am going to school and working so time for myself to pull it together is scarce. Lastly it seems that I still have feelings for this particular individual that turned me down, but I still can not stop thinking about her. The only question I ask my self is that why does it seem that all the girls I am attracted to they turn me down. I am not ugly I give myself a 9 out of 10. Well I think from the impression I got is that the girl my cousin wants me to hook up with is desperate for someone. So I really don't think its fair for her to start going out when I really don't feel it for her. Plus like I mentioned earlier I still can't shake the feelings I have for that other person.

So 3 Questions:

1. What is your take on the matter?
    2. How should I approach my cousin about the situation?
    3. Should I share my feelings with that person (the one I can not forget)?

Dang you're hot stuff!
    No but seriously, never rate yourself, especially out loud. It just comes off as narcissistic. Even if that's how you really are, keep it to yourself.

The girl your cousins are setting you up with is just an opportunity. There's nothing wrong with going on a date and seeing how things go. In fact, it might be humbling.

And a date does not mean you are committed to the girl, so you are always able to try to woo the girl that you're stuck on. Meanwhile, why not try to practice?

Did not mean to give a wrong impression about the rate I really suck on explaining that kind of thing. My problem is finding the words to match what I feel and think. Thanks for reading and responding.