+ Follow This Topic

Thread: any advice on how to touch a girl to create attraction

any advice on how to touch a girl to create attraction

Hi, I have read that touching actually create attraction, and I have seen it in action and know it works, but when I do it, it doesn't feel natural, and really didn't work for me. How can I perfect this skill?

Quote Originally Posted by hot_dragon View Post
    I have read that touching actually create attraction
    you're just now figuring this out? obviously, that's like the central notion of "physical attraction." Its something you have to feel, you can't just go for it without sensing that she's ready for it. Think about a cat, if you just start trying to pet it (with the exception of a few), they will be very weary, untrusting of you. You have to gain some trust, sense body language, ect. I can't summarize it for you in one post but that is a must in cultivating an intimate relationship with a woman. A lot of times for me they will start touching first, that is obviously an open door. I'd say you're on the right track as far as understanding, just keep reading and start experimenting with it. Usually starting with their arm, shoulder, hand, ect is the way to go first. Never initiate contact in a vulnerable area (near the face, legs, ass, ect.).

If it doesn't feel natural, try an activity where physical contact is required and you will develop a feeling for it. Dancing is an obvious one, but you can also play a game with contact like slaps...

sadie_genie Guest
    You can't create attraction by touching a girl although you can increase it if attraction is already there. To get women become attracted to you, you would have to be good looking, act manly, or have lots of money. Don't try to touch a girl if you don't see any signs she is already attracted to you because it is creepy.