+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies Help Please

Ladies Help Please

I have been in a relationship with a woman now for about nine months. She is very open and honest with me. Too much to be honest with you. I am starting to understand the truth on woman between want a woman wants and what a woman needs. I am still kind of confused. Our sex life is starting to get a little boring to be honest with you. She has expressed simliar ideas but not directly to me. She has told me that her ex boyfriend was wild in bed and I am more husband and wife sex. I do not know what to say. I am speechless. I ask her to tell me what she like and does not like and she tells me nothing as if I need to read her mind. I want to be wild in bed to her, similar to her Ex to turn her on. I feel she loves and wants me but not like she did her ex. I believe she feels there is no challenge in me anymore. I always tell her I love her and want her and how attractive she is to me. She is always telling me I am a bad boy and I am not really. I am actually a decent person. Ladies is a bad boy what she really wants from me and she does not know how to tell me this?

Ladies is a bad boy what she really wants from me and she does not know how to tell me this?
    No, she wants you to stop being boring in the sack.

Perhaps you need to try a different tact? Where has the element of surprise gone in your relationship? DO you alway initiate sex? SEx is an important part of our relationships. It gives us the freedom to 'say' how we feel without 'saying' anything at all. Do you do Al Fresco? Spontaneous and risky sex? Toys and erotica? Role plays? Try touching her differently and trust her responses as a way of knowing she likes what you are doing...'do you like that?' etc... Perhaps she likes domination...cuffs and playful whips etc...give it a whirl...might be slightly embarrassing to start with but loads of fun....no one can accuse you of being unadventurous then! Zabs xx

Unfortunately as time goes on things can get a bit routine. Happens to every couple. Being compared to her ex bf puts more stress onto you, I'm sure. If she doesn't want to talk about it, maybe try to initiate something different and see how she reacts. Try something she wouldn't expect.

Maybe you could buy a book on sex and read it together in bed to get some inspiration? Or you could study up on the internet together? That way she can let you know what she thinks is interesting and exciting without it being embarrassing for her or without her feeling like she has to tell you what to do which can be a turn off for some women who want the man to be 'in charge'.

You could also try going to a tantric sex workshop together. Tantric sex techniques are all about increasing physical pleasure but also about deepening the connection between two people. You don't have to get 'naked' at a tantric sex workshop, don't worry! But you might find you would learn some excellent ways to improve your relationship on a few different levels.