+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is she avoiding me?

Why is she avoiding me?

So, this girl and I have been dating for about a week. A few nights ago we went on our fifth date and had an awesome time together: we went to dinner, walked around town, and then made out on the beach. We agreed to be boyfriend/girlfriend and then I walked her home. Literally, an hour later she texts me saying that she can't be in a relationship right now for certain reasons she'll share one day, but she still likes me and wants to get to know me. Since then, she has blocked me on Facebook, refuses to answer my calls and texts, and failed to attend a club meeting that we're both members of. So, what does her behavior mean? Why is she avoiding me all of a sudden? Why would she block me on Facebook when I know she likes me in return?

In my experience, she may have felt rushed. Though a girl agrees to be your GF, that doesnt mean she is completely sure that is what she wants. Then you said she had been ignoring your texts and calls so maybe you should back off a bit and let her do the communicating. You have only known her a little while so its not like this is a life decision.

So here's what you do: 1) Do not text or call, let her do that. 2) Go hang with other girls, example (ones from the club meetings) they dont even have to be attractive to you but you can learn alot from them and learn more about how to talk to girls. 3) When you finally do talk, be casual and most importantly be happy and have no worries!