+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just felt i'd share my story

I just felt i'd share my story

So I met that girl, we went on vacation together with some other people, and really had a connection. After a couple of days flirting, we started making out and had sex several times. She's a friend of my sister and kept saying to her how different i was from what she's used to, as to how nice i was to her and how much she liked it. She even cried about it once. After the trip, i was gone for quite a while (there was something i had to do) and i tried to keep in contact with her. At the beginning she was very warm and she would talk as if our relationship would last for a long time. But then other times she just wouldn't reply to my text, except if i sent another text complaining about it. As time passed, i thought i wouldn't be too pushy and i gave her space. She kept contact on her own part, but it felt more awkward now.. So we kinda planned to see each other after i get back and talk. So what happened is, i came back and they very first day she sent me a 'welcome back' text message. We arranged a day to go out, only to find out later that she called up my sister too. I was like wtf? I thought this was about us and she replied that she thought i meant to bring my sister too. So she said the two of us could meet up first. The whole time we were together, and i mean from the very first moment i saw her to the last moment before she left, she was trying to get me to kiss her. She was very flirty touching me all the time and layign her head on my shoulders looking me straight in my eyes or lips.. And I'm a stupid egoist and i didn't do it. That time, i felt like she was trying to avoid me in a way which affected me in a way.. She got pretty disappointed at that.. So anyway, after that, i called her asking to meet up again - properly this time - and put any ego aside. She first said yes but then the next day after trying to avoid me a lot, she texted me 'It's not that i don't want to, but we can't keep this going' and then said again 'It can't happen. You don't understand'. Again I'm like what the heck what is it that i can't understand and after pushing her on the phone (she would not meet me in person) she told me that she's with someone.. I didn't even have the courage to say anything... I did text her afterwards with a long text about how she wasn't true to me and that i feel disgusted and used, but the thing is, i can't get her off my head. She probably was just 'testing' me to see if I'm better than her bf, and i think last time we saw each other made me look insecure or something.. But i didn't even ask her for how long they were together so i don't practically know if she was actually cheating on him. Don't know, i jsut need some support coz I'm about to lose myself for this girl

None replies huh... I'd like to read a girl's view. I can take the loss, i just need to know a bit about how she felt and why she did what she did