+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not sure what to make of this ex-boyfriend situation?

Not sure what to make of this ex-boyfriend situation?

I visited my best friend at his college and my ex is our mutual best friend (he also goes there.) We hung out a concert the night before and he spent the entire night with me, hugging me from behind, kissing me on the cheek and holding my hand.

When I got to his school the next day, my best friend showed me around but then my ex and I decided we wanted to watch the football game, so we left together. During that time, he was talking to me the entire time and fooling around with me and making me laugh. Then, he bought me dinner and we hung out all night. We were at a party and he stayed with me the whole time instead of going with his friends to a bar. He kept tickling me and kissing me on the cheek or on the lips and he lent me his jacket and he let me stay in his room for the night when our best friend decided to have a bunch of people in his room.

He bought me breakfast in the morning after cuddling with me for awhile and everything and he said he was glad I came and that he had fun. He walked me around his campus and he walked me to the bus stop to leave.

When I got stuck at the bus stop, he helped me find another bus ticket and wanted me to make sure I told him how I got back to school.

What would you think if this were you?

It sounds like he misses you and would be open to trying again. Only way to find out is to talk to him. Why did you guys break up?
    Video to win back my ex. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2CFehxElUU Show it some love

Long distance. And we went through a bunch of issues and stuff so, this surprised me