+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you make of this situation?

What do you make of this situation?

Well Ive been seeing my girlfriend for 3 months and we don't get to see each other much because of my work and her work and also it ain't like she lives next door!

But over the past two weeks we have seen each other twice.

And when we do decide too meet up lately I'm always asking her and she never hardly mentions it (meeting up),over the past few days she as hardly text me to see how i was doing. It was always me texting her and i think she was replying just to be nice.

So i went out last night and i sent her a message but today i thought im gonna let her contact me but i ain't heard anything from her all day.

I was gonna ring her or send a text but i thought i should just leave it because its getting to the stage were it feels like I'm annoying her.

What do you make of this do you think this relationship will work and is she still interested in me because i really like her a lot.

Am i doing the right thing backing off a bit?

thanks for the advice it will help

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi55
    Am i doing the right thing backing off a bit?
    The whole thing is too vague. I think you should try to make plans together- try to see her. If she doesn't respond, you may have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    The whole thing is too vague. I think you should try to make plans together- try to see her. If she doesn't respond, you may have a problem.

Yeah well we aint spoke or text today and we normally do?

Yeah we should meet more but im always the one who mentions meeting up if you get my drift....

Should i text her now to see how she is or wouldn't you bother because i know she is out at a party tonight (dunno)?

It seems like she wants to brake up... May be you need to talk to her and to ask if she wants to continue your relationship.
    Last edited by daisy; 04-04-06 at 06:02 PM.

Not sure what happen to you guys, but for my experience, it's a time you have to sit together and talk. Tell her what you want and expect from her, and let her talk. You can work out or break up. Both will be good since you will have time to do other things, not just sit down, and think what can i do? and what she want?
    Hope it helps

well, i dont see anything wrong here... maybe she just needs her space in a relationship and doesnt wanna be smothered... just relax, flow with the time and you'll see what happens.

Well, in my last (short!) relationship I rarely got to see the guy even though we live in the same town. I got really frustrated because our schedules conflicted so much. I kind of acted the way it sounds like this girl is acting. I stopped calling and left it up to him to get ahold of me. Maybe not fair, but I got to a point where I just didn't care anymore. You need to spend some time together. Unless it is a long distance relationship you should be able to make time for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by daisy
    It seems like she wants to brake up... May be you need to talk to her and to ask if she wants to continue your relationship.
    I thought of that but she might think im been funny if i ask?

Not sure what happen to you guys, but for my experience, it's a time you have to sit together and talk. Tell her what you want and expect from her, and let her talk. You can work out or break up. Both will be good since you will have time to do other things, not just sit down, and think what can i do? and what she want?
    Hope it helps
    Nice idea i hope it works out

well, i dont see anything wrong here... maybe she just needs her space in a relationship and doesnt wanna be smothered... just relax, flow with the time and you'll see what happens.
    Well maybe your right but before we used to text talk alot but she aint got intouch with me for the last few days its always me asking her first!!

I aint contacted her today and ive heared nothing from her! but i don't want her thinking i don't like her still if i don't get intouch lol!

Well, in my last (short!) relationship I rarely got to see the guy even though we live in the same town. I got really frustrated because our schedules conflicted so much. I kind of acted the way it sounds like this girl is acting. I stopped calling and left it up to him to get ahold of me. Maybe not fair, but I got to a point where I just didn't care anymore. You need to spend some time together. Unless it is a long distance relationship you should be able to make time for each other.
    Well we don't live that far away we can see each other via a bus ride!!

Im getting the feeling she doesn't like me anymore but if thats the case why doesnt she just say

<Quote: "Well we don't live that far away we can see each other via a bus ride!!

Im getting the feeling she doesn't like me anymore but if thats the case why doesnt she just say ">

This sounds very familiar. I'm having a similar problem at the moment with a girl I went out with a couple of times recently. We were texting quite a lot, talkin on MSN etc, then the txts became gradually less frequent. I would have to txt her first to get a reply, and even then she would only send one txt message back. And now she rarely replies at all!

It feels to me like they are trying to shut you out...

But yeah, why don't they just say?! She's probably:

A) Scared of hurting your feelings (maybe she just likes you as a friend)
    B) Doesn't like to be the one to break off the relationship
    C) Still likes you, but likes to take things easy

In my case A would probably be correct, but that's taking into account other factors I know about.

Pepsi55, my advice would definately be to try and arrange to meet up! I've made the mistake of too much txting and MSN chat which is too IMPERSONAL. Just phone her up or whatever and arrange to meet. It's the only way forward if you really want to figure out what's going on, if things can go forward and so on.

Sorry, but I'm no great at this kinda advice, I'm a total newby to this relationship lark.

Anyhoo, let us know how you get on...