+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I make this a relationship?

How can I make this a relationship?

Hi guys, it's my first time posting here so bear with me!

I just started seeing a guy who I met online. I'm 24, he's 28. We met for drinks one night, then the next night I went to his house and we ended up having sex. I enjoyed it, I am extremely attracted to him and I believe he is to me as well. We've made tentative plans for me to go over to his house again soon. Presumably we're going to have sex again.

Now I am afraid he might only be interested in hooking up. I could really see a future with this guy and I want to give it my best shot, do whatever I can to get him to look at me as girlfriend material rather than a piece of ass.

a couple things: does it sound like I am just a booty call to him? he hasn't asked to take me on any proper dates and I don't know if he plans to. TBH I don't care about eating at a stupid restaurant, I'm content to just chill at home or do whatever. But still.

When we hang out we have great conversations, and he asks me questions about my day, my life, my family, my interests, etc. We make each other laugh. We text throughout the day. we are flirty but also have serious convos.

I just don't know how I can discern what he is looking for or how he thinks of me, without coming out and asking. and it seems like it's too soon to have a talk that serious, right?

Last question, is there anything I can do that would make him just fall for me hard? Something in the bedroom perhaps that would make him want to hold on to me?

any advice is much appreciated

There is no recipe for love, no single or certain action that will make someone want you. You slept with him before even discussing a relationship, so its logical to assume he thinks you're going to sleep together again.

As long as you keep giving it to him without asking anything in return, you'll keep getting what you ask for - nothing. Meet up with him again, but instead of going to his or your place, suggest a date and then end the night with your pants on. If he is interested he'll see up another date. If he just wanted to get sex, you'll know.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Yea, I figured we would sleep together again, I mean I want to too, it's not like a one way street. But then that complicates everything so I don't know what he wants from me anymore :/

Suggesting going out on a real date is good. I think this weekend I will suggest that. If he isn't into the idea, I guess that will be my wake up call.