+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Deja vu?

Deja vu?

So recently, after all my friends have been getting dates and what not, I felt left out, and decided to look for someone right for me. Recently, there's this girl that I keep seeing around town constantly that I feel attracted to. I meet her in the most random of places. The last time I knew this girl was way back in 1st or 2nd grade (I'm a senior in high school now). Thing is, I'm the type of guy that is shy at first, but once you get cool with, I'm not shy anymore. I don't know a good way to approach her if I ever see her again which I probably will. We don't even go to the same school, but I like I said just within like the past 3 weeks, she started appearing everywhere, and I have yet to approach her... Advice?

Just approach her the way you would with any other person, walk up to her and start a conversation - say hi and ask her how she is (even if she doesn't really recognize you or know who you are then reintroduce yourself as well). Even give her a simple compliment like 'you look really nice tonight' but look her in the eye when you say that, not anywhere else; common courtesy and respect.

If you are confident and just get to know her in a slow and steady manner then you should have some luck, show her you have respect though and that you're not after one thing - because to any classy lady that is never attractive :/