+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does He Like Me? But My Friend Says That He Is A Racist??

Does He Like Me? But My Friend Says That He Is A Racist??

It all started with a competiton in my school to find all the student government people like the secretary, the student gouviner, the advisors etc. If you found all of them and got them to sign a paper for you then you enter in a raffle to win a life-sized stuffed toy. I had to ask for the guy (the one who I think likes me)---signature but I didn't want to b/c I hated him. I really hate guys like him b/c he's very popular. They "are the heart throb of the all girls" no offence but, girls follow him around like hawks!!. But I gave the paper to him anyways and he was nice about signing it for me. He even took the paper to one of his friends who was also in the student government................. THE NEXT DAY............... I was running around the school looking for all of th student governers (I was even late to spanish b/c I was searching for so long) so at 5th pd. I asked my teacher if i could go down stairs and drop something off and he said yes. So I went down and the guy was talking w/ the teacher in charge of the program so I said, "hey are there anymore student govt ppl in here to sign my paper" she said no and that I needed more names. I was about to cry b/c I worked so long and so hard, then guy said, "come on Ms. let her enter the drawing she has half of them!" Then Ms. C said okay i and I entered the competition: Later that day I was sitting in my class and he just burst through the door( he's in that class w/ me though) and said YOU WON!! I was like NOOoO WaAAAAYYY!! and the stuffed was soo cute! I thanked him alot for helping me.

I told my friend about this online and she said that he was a rasict!!! She said, "he only likes white girls" becuase he said that on his facebook one time. The thing is my friend....used to have a crush on him. But I know she would never EVER lie to me. That's the kind of friendship we have.

Anyways I am starting to dislike th guy even though he gave me the bear. So I didn't say hi to him after that. I didn't even look at him, I'm also to shy and too scared of what the other girl will think of me. I don't know maybe it's my fault. I think he is angry w/ me now or something?!? But what the hell did I do? Anyways so I''m sitting down in class and he sits one seat away from me but we are facing the other side of the classroom (it's a weird seating arrangment) so this girl asks for his seat so she can move it to the front and he gives it to her. So the seat next to me is open. I didn't really want him sitting next to me though. Anyways so he sat next to me for 10 seconds and then moved all the way down to where the girl that hates me satTODAY:::::::::::: I'm sitting in class and he slams his stuff down again and I wonder if it's my fault... b/c I dont say hi? and it makes me seem like a b***h?? So anyways the teacher asks us something and he says this, "women like men with powerd" and I'm like -..- JACKASS!! And he's like " all women love men with power" then he pointed to himself In my mind I'm like noooo! Your such a jerk, and I thought he was so nice but is it my fault for not saying hi and stuff? I did say thank you for the plush toy >=(. Sooo, I'm not expected to be his friend right? Am I the bad one?? Today he kept on looking at me for some reason then when I pretended not to notice him he didn't even ask the teacher for the bathroom pass....... He just got up grabbed it off her desk...an walked out??

The thng is even if he did like me, I'm not even as good looking as the other girls and definatly not as pretty plus, I'm weird. even if, he probably hates me now because, I ignore him. Im just too shy and he's probably just being nice but I turned this into a whole thing ughhs...

I told my friend about this online and she said that he was a rasict!!! She said, "he only likes white girls" becuase he said that on his facebook one time.
    That just means he prefers to date only white girls. It has nothing to do with racism. So do you assume he is racist just because he's white? Or is that just your friend's opinion of him?

The thing is my friend....used to have a crush on him. But I know she would never EVER lie to me. That's the kind of friendship we have.
    Teenage girls never lie to each other, huh? Puh-lease.
    Last edited by bulrush; 06-10-11 at 06:04 AM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Thanks for the advice but, The guy isn't white..... he is spanish. But my friend said that one time his friend wrote on his facebook account " Hey man I know a bunch of asian girls you could go out with" and he replied "naaaah I only like white girls." I am not white or Asian btw. I am proudly African American.

So do you think he was just being nice?