+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I reading to much into this!?!

Am I reading to much into this!?!

Hey Ya,
    I was talking to my friend about my "guy" issues and she told me about this site. Since I've ever done anything like this she let me use her profile to ask you guys about my "guy" issues. Let me explain my current situation to you all.

I'm 22 years old and I have been talking to this guy that is 24 years old for the past I would say 4 months. I've known him for a little over a year, but when I first met him he was in a relationship. Either way, like I said we have been talking for a few months now. At the beginning we wouldn't talk much, just usually through the internet (Facebook), as time passed it turned to texting, and video chat, etc ... So we would text practically everyday, and if we didn't text he would message me through the net. The past, probably 3 weeks the talking as practically died.
    He went from constantly asking to meet up to hang out to practically not even talking to me. Now I would assume that he was no longer interested in me but we hung out with mutual friends this past weekend and then on Monday we met up to hang out alone, just him and I.
    Usually when we would hang out alone and I would leave, he would ask that I text him when I got home just to make sure I made it safe, this time nothing. I text him when I got home telling him I had a good time, he said he had as well but after that I haven't heard from him.
    I should probably mention that when I messaged him over the weekend he took a whole day before answering me and then he didn't even know who was texting him. He claimed that he had lost quite a few peoples number and that's why he didn't know who I was. I originally thought "okay he obviously is no longer interested in me" but then he asked to hangout and that was when we hung out alone.

So my question is, has the fire died out or am I just being another one of those paranoid girls??

My friend (the one this account belongs to) said that I should just give it time and that if things continue this way I should try to move on. What do you guys thinks??

Thanks ya =]

i say give it a few days or so, perhaps he just go busy or something came up. just send him little messages here and there to let him know ur thinking about him but dont over do it

I don't think so. Definitely sounds like something happened. I'd say go for a "did I do something wrong?" He will say "no, why?" and then you can tell him about the changes you noticed. Maybe there is a completely logical reason for it. Or maybe he hasn't even noticed?

only one way to find out...
    Video to win back my ex. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2CFehxElUU Show it some love