+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i'm depress.. i feel like i lost everything

i'm depress.. i feel like i lost everything

hello folks...

i'm a 25 year old guy.. who had fall in love with this girl.. that i say to myself she could be the one! i did have past relationship and they all ended for a reason and everytime when a relationship ends i learnt from the mistakes i made and i try to improve myself withthe next realationship that comes along. however i've been with this amazing woman for a while everything gone off like a rocket we fall into love quckly we need each other so much.. i respect her alot and vice versa.. i just love everything about her (family, friends etc)
    hioweve a few months ago we ha our first argument.. (heartbreak) she lied to me that she is still talking to her EX that she referred to me as a normal friend that i have nothing to worry about.. until i found out from a friend is was her ex that she's actually talkin gto.. howvere as i knew evryone have a past and everyone have to learn to accept.. but only thing that bother me is she can't come out with it and lied to me.. since then we have little arguent towards it.. eventually one nite we had this argument before an nite out with her famil and friends.. i ask her nicely to cool everythiing of and have a solution before we heading out to meet them.. she walk out and leave without me.. so i caught up with her later.. she refused to talk to me or make me feel company with her while her family and friend are around us.. i as down and stupid enough to mixmy emotion with alcohol! her friend was always friendly to me, they been offering and offering round of drink and eventually i broke down.. my girlfriend came try to stop me getting drunk but by that time is too late.. i shout at her by saying' when since you care about me' i push her away from me and walk away from her.. they all trying to help me nbut i refused to go home with her.. because in my head is all argument between us and is breaking me much... next day we meet up and she say i make her feel ashamed in front of her family and friends.. i said my sorry that i shouldnt had mix my feeling with th euse of alcohol and i didnt mean to do what i did tat night.. she said to me she still love me and she will never leave me..

since then everythign gone cold the past 2 month is the coldest 2 moths i had never experience.. we never tlk each talk end up in an argument.. we never do anything together... hug.. kiss... hand to hand... sex.. .is not even happening.. i respect that i need to give her time.. but all this is way too much for me.. i elain to her i'm sorry and i see a bigger picture now.. and i was stupid for my mistake.. she came back and said to me i was to jelous and to unforgiven for a lied she said told me..and because of that she never willing to give in this relationship no more...

she use to spend time with me and my family.. now she hardly see them.. she never willing to make effort she say she love me and she say shesee future.. but in a relationshiop if you unwilling to give then what is there for the future... what should i do?

She lied about talking to her ex-BF and making him appear to be just a friend? Meh, i've been there and it made me really uncomfortable.

And she got pissed when you got jealous because of her lying about it?

Your post is a bit confusing, are you in a relationship with her at the moment or not?

We r stil together.. Thing is this girl don't give an effort no more.. I feel like I'm just a nobody when I'm around her... She said I deserves it and she still love me... But what can I do? I feel like whatever I do is not enough! Is was a drunken mistake that she's taking me on! Is so hurts! How cam someone in live with u soo much who willing to get engage and moving in with u can blow u off that much by one single mistake..?

are you pshical with her, or just mentally with her. you said you never see her and no real contact in 2 months. your long over buddy. time to move on and let the alchonol alone.

Im still with her.. What I meant is even when I'm by her side we still cold together... She not even willing to give no more! I'm shattered.. U folks think I should wait and hope or should I let go cause the pain is too much

have a talk, if shes spending time with you she still feeling somthing.

Every little talk turn into argument.. I just hope Incan have everything back to normal just like at the beginning... But is too late... Can't believe little mistake can turn out lie this