+ Follow This Topic

Thread: MMMM Hand-jobs!!!

MMMM Hand-jobs!!!

I have talked to guys that don't really care for them because, they say, that they know how to touch themselves better than their SO. But I say I LOVE them!! My wife has a way of teasing me and getting me there very slowly and then keeping me right on the edge until I can't stand it any longer. Like last night, she kept me close to cumming for about 45 minutes. WOW...what a HUGE orgasm I had!! She has tried oral (she does not swallow) but I think I prefer her hand-jobs.
    So guys, do you like them and ladies do you give a good one?

lol. well my bf said i give the best ones ever and i believe him.. we are really honest with eachother. we're a weird couple. maybe too much

Quote Originally Posted by lovely2082 View Post
    lol. well my bf said i give the best ones ever and i believe him.. we are really honest with eachother. we're a weird couple. maybe too much
    It is only "weird" because it is seemingly rare. My wife and I share the same honesty. If it is "weird" then I want to be "weird." Good for you guys!!!

I got all my early practice at giving hand jobs on an uncircumcised penis which basically screwed my technique. Hubby often has to remind me to be gentler. Foreskins make it easier to maintain a nice grip without causing friction.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I got all my early practice at giving hand jobs on an uncircumcised penis which basically screwed my technique. Hubby often has to remind me to be gentler. Foreskins make it easier to maintain a nice grip without causing friction.
    In know every man is different in what he likes, but the thing that my wife does is use a very light touch everywhere, balls, cock...everywhere. It is a light, teasing touch and it drives me wild. I don't know if your guy would like that, but you might try.

Mine are amazing (no bias)