+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help me how to convince him

Please help me how to convince him

I lov a guy and he also luvd me more than I do but we didnt proposed each other and things were gng fine the way it suppose to be, But the problm occured due to my misunderstaning and I have scolded him to the worst.Then later some days I apologized him but he didnt speak to me.Then by no other go I thot I should convey him that Iam in Love with him and apologize him for the mistakes I have done,When the moment I was about to convey him my tots,he showed very positiv sign to me and he showed the same affection back again.But later two days,things were going fine but again he got angry on me for no reason and everything collopsed,saying me that dont have any such tots we are just friends.I apologized him but he dint convince.He scolded me like anyting and whn the moment my convrstation ends,he goes back to my frnds and ask abt me so concernly but he is not expressing the same in front of me.
    Then again few days later ,I spoke back to him saying to apologize me and I said I trust him ,then he spoke back with me in same affection,but suddenly I again askd sumting whcih annoyed him and he was back on his shoes,then when I spoke 2 him later 2 days 2 convince him again, he scoled him like anyting for no reason to the damn worst ,then he put me in a situaton back around where he doesnt love me at all and said me to move away where I couldnt tolerate for wat he spoke and I also scolded him back like anyting.But I felt bad and I have been convincing him for long time but still now he is not convinced.I dont understnd why he reacts like this and one thing I undrstnd his he has assumption that I dont trust him at all and have bad impression abt him.How do i convince him back again where he blast me back n calls in msgs if i do.
    Last edited by Aemi; 12-10-11 at 08:17 AM.

Can you translate this to English?

Quote Originally Posted by ksmit View Post
    Can you translate this to English?
    ahahahahaha...be kind, the girl is panicking

well hard to understand what both of you are thinking (with you doing the thinking on the guy's part as well).frankly i got bored reading the stuff half the way. I can advise you u two things.
    1. talk to him directly. when i say directly, convey your feelings for him.dnt try to play smart by showing concern and trying to get back the same directly or directly (like what he told his friends,etc). guys are simple human beings and do not understand the complexities of emotions a girl displays. maybe ur guy friend might actually thank u for saving him heaps of trouble.
    2. if the above goes well then all is well. in case he tries to play smart, just ignore him for some time. once he gets his mind clear he will come back to u. if not then he doesnt looks interested and its time fr u to move on girl.

The best thing you can do is to leave him alone for about a week (at least). Guys really, really don't like being 'scolded'. They can really get turned off by that. It is possible this is ruined now, but then again, maybe if there is still love on both sides you can work it out. Whatever you do leave him alone for a little while and don't chase after him. Let everybody 'cool off' for a week or two, then maybe just casually call him and see if he wants to catch up for a coffee and a chat kind of thing?
    "The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself." - Oscar Wilde