Its long but I like her so much. I told this girl I really like everything I like about her. She does like me to, and we have gone to 2nd base. Have made out and kissed regularly, slept in the same bed regularly, and were very affectionate. However we decided we can't date yet and stopped that all because of hectic schedules. This is what I told her recently after we stopped all that

"I like her amazing eyes and how they change color, and how the colors having meaning I find amazing, sometimes when we do cuddle or when she is asleep and I do wake up she will sometimes like make a moaning or sigh sound it may seem stupid but I like that so much, her smile, the quirking sounds she makes which i just love like the click sound when she just looks at me and does it, then when she tries to pop her lips that just makes me smile, the random words she says that mean nothing like just saying "no" for no apparent reason which seems small but I just love it so much, the cute way she makes her voice sound sometimes, I just love talking to her on the phone more then texting because her voice is amazing, I loved without warning just getting random calls from her, really made my day the sounds she makes after she falls asleep, but only for a few minutes after she falls asleep then she is silent, which always makes me smile and kinda laugh, the British accent she tries doing, her naturally curly hair is amazing, how she looks unbelievably beautiful dresses like a girl, but isn't girly like how she is like the first girl I ever met who doesn't freak out about bugs, this may be stupid but I find it amazing that she saves spiders I didn't know anyone else but me who did that, how she doesn't spend a half day on her hair and make up I think is fantastic, I have always enjoyed the smell of her hair, her very cute laugh, how she doesn't try to do those stupid girly sneezes, just burping and not caring I think is so funny and cute, even small things like saying otay makes me smile or your fired , she sings and I find here voice so beautiful, how she looks so amazing even without make up on. I think she looks absolutely amazing but she still want to be more toned and I admire that so much about her, how she is so caring and always puts people before herself, how she doesn't give up even with all the crap she went through so far, a example for both of those would be when we would go climbing, and I could here her struggling as we were walking, I would ask her if she wanted to rest, and she would say no, I would later ask again and she would say no, then finally I would have to force her to stop. She later tells me that she didn't want to slow me down so she kept pushing herself i admire that so much about her. I like that every night I get a text message from her saying goodnight, when I would reply with something sweet she would just reply with a smile it sounds stupid but I liked getting those smiles . The way we hug I like so much, and how she lays her head on me when we hug, and sometimes she would rub her cheek against mine, the little playful bites, and the tickling, how when we used to sleep in the same bed together we sometimes always seemed to be awake at the same time and she would just move towards me, then when I put my arm around her waist again when I think she is sleeping she will put her hand on my arm, the way she looks at me in the morning, the way she will just sometimes pull me towards her, I think it is cute that she is afraid of sesame street. When we would go climbing she was concerned I wasn't having fun because it was just to easy for me, but really I was having a blast and I just loved being there with her. One of my most favorite moments I had with her climbing was just trying to set up the damn tent the very first time, I guess because that was really the first time after we got to know each other more that we really had lots of fun and we did, I like that my inability to do something so badly that it was funny made her laugh. I just enjoy spending time with her no matter what we are doing I am just happy being there with her. I loved it when I would come visit her at work in Edson and she would run up to me and give me a hug, and how she would sneak off to the bathroom just to text me. There is certain things she wants to change and view differently ( i never told her what but I am meaning how you want to be good) which I admire so much and have so much respect for. AND her giggle I just love that so much again something that seems so small is something I like so much as weird as that may be. I really appreciate and like how much she trusts me and how honest she is with me about almost everything, I have never had someone feel like that with me before and I just like it. I also really appreciate that she views me for who I am and not categorizing me with the stereotypical male mind. I appreciate that because I hate being thought about as someone who I really am not. One of the best things she ever said to me was that " I am a guy she can feel safe with and trust, and isn't worried I will get aggressive with her or force her into something" I had so much appreciation for her saying it that I remember it quite clearly. It just feels good to be respected like that"