+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to cheat on my girlfriend

^^^^ You're a changed man, I don't know that you're an asshole. What I do know is that Op's dick is too small to keep a rubber on.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    ^^^^ You're a changed man, I don't know that you're an asshole. What I do know is that Op's dick is too small to keep a rubber on.
    I'm an asshole. Wife loves me as deeply and wholly as I do her, and SHE says I'm an asshole.

Of course the op's dick is. He's from South Korea. Average penis size of 3.6 inches erect... which means that half the male population falls below that pathetic standard. Poor bastard's probably one of 'em.

You aren't even worthy of my advice. So many people are on here because they have a$$hole partners like you that cheat on them

The level of maturity on this forum is astounding...

Anyway, feel free to trot your moral high horses around and have fun with that. I'm not sure what made me think I might find an open-minded and intelligent group of people among folks who frequent a love advice forum.

As for me, I'm perfectly happy with what I have done. Yesterday was a bit weird, honestly. I had all kinds of crazy emotions that I know stemmed more from biological programming than anything else. Sex with someone causes you to feel an emotional attachment to that person, so I felt a bit like I was pining for her. Especially since I had written her an email Saturday night and hadn't gotten any response (still haven't). I had that whole butterflies in the stomach feeling all day. I tried to direct my new-found passion toward my girlfriend instead of thinking of this other girl, but of course, she would have none of it as usual. Coming back to my senses now, though. I don't even know the girl, so any emotions I may feel for her are clearly an illusion brought on by the intimacy we shared.

It did spur me on to have a very serious talk with my girlfriend last night. I let her know in the absolute most certain terms possible that I will absolutely no question about it be having sex with other people if we don't start being more intimate. Of course I didn't tell her that I already had. She didn't like what I was saying, but also still kept giving the same old excuses of "I've been tired lately" and kept trying to change the subject to how we need to save money for the future which is something she is ridiculously obsessed with these days. I told her straight out that I need passion in a relationship and passion isn't something you can turn off indefinitely because you're tired. I also told her that I know she loves me, but that love without passion is not a kind of love I'm willing to settle for.

I also told her that I know she loves me, but that love without passion is not a kind of love I'm willing to settle for.
    Then why don't you just break up with her?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I can't ignore this thread but I can't find anything nice to say to you either, so that is all I have to say
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love him... but GOD he pisses me off sometimes

Then why don't you just break up with her?
    This is a reasonable question, and I had to think about it a lot. Here is a list of reasons I don't break up with her.

1. I hope she'll change back into the woman I was madly in love with. This is, of course, stupid. No one ever changes back. In fact, the person you think you know within the first year of a relationship likely doesn't really exist at all and is a combination of your own imagination and theirs.

2. She's great in many ways. All relationships become stale after a period of time, so unless I want to keep moving from relationship to relationship, I'm going to have to settle on one. I could certainly do much worse than this one, and I'm not sure I could do any better. I'm getting too old to keep looking for new women all the time.

3. I'm not even sure I have a life anymore outside of her (not that I'm ever inside of her any more...). I have structured my whole lifestyle around her and she has structured hers around me. I have few friends any more, and I can't even remember the last time she saw any of her friends, maybe like twice in the last year. I have little to live for, and losing her might just be losing the last thing I have keeping me alive.

What I do know is that Op's dick is too small to keep a rubber on.
    Condoms can come off from even average-sized men (6 inches) with VERY vigourous sex which lasts a long time. I just heard things from reliable sources.

The other thing is, the poster is from Korea where the culture is different. You cannot judge him using YOUR culture. I don't think it's a good idea to hide secrets, but he can make his own choices and deal with the consequences.

Some people do have open relationships, even if they are married. Usually the man, with the higher sex drive, has an additional partner. As long as everyone is honest about it, it can work out, but all people have to be mature about it and let go of jealousy. Yes there is the issue of disease. "If you play, you pay." And getting the other partner (non-married) pregnant. But the man can get a vasectomy, and ask for STD lab tests before they get intimate with any partner.
    Last edited by bulrush; 17-10-11 at 09:43 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Level of maturity? Wow. You're calling us immature yet you are one of the most selfish idiots I have ever read about in this forum. You are completely illogical. Why did you even ask a question in this forum when it seems as though U think what you're doing is perfectly fine and don't want to take anyone's advice? No only are U paying for a call girl but you also stated that the protection slipped off!? I doubt that either one of you were tested and shared your results before you had this encounter. You seem concerned about pregnancy but are you concerned about the huge risk that you took and chance that you may have also caught something from this girl? I think you are the one that needs therapy.

the poster is from Korea where the culture is different. You cannot judge him using YOUR culture.
    I beg to differ. His culture can't be that different or he'd just go ahead and have his infidelity without the need to come here and proclaim his intentions.
    I don't think it's a good idea to hide secrets, but he can make his own choices and deal with the consequences.
    No kidding! Like we could even stop him, no matter how badly he's been judged. What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilithios View Post
    This is a reasonable question, and I had to think about it a lot. Here is a list of reasons I don't break up with her.

1. I hope she'll change back into the woman I was madly in love with. This is, of course, stupid. No one ever changes back. In fact, the person you think you know within the first year of a relationship likely doesn't really exist at all and is a combination of your own imagination and theirs.

2. She's great in many ways. All relationships become stale after a period of time, so unless I want to keep moving from relationship to relationship, I'm going to have to settle on one. I could certainly do much worse than this one, and I'm not sure I could do any better. I'm getting too old to keep looking for new women all the time.

3. I'm not even sure I have a life anymore outside of her (not that I'm ever inside of her any more...). I have structured my whole lifestyle around her and she has structured hers around me. I have few friends any more, and I can't even remember the last time she saw any of her friends, maybe like twice in the last year. I have little to live for, and losing her might just be losing the last thing I have keeping me alive.
    I think you're reasonably sure that she won't leave you even if she does discover your cheating, even if you catch a desease and bring it home to her, she won't leave you, you're thinking. You must be fairly certain of her co-dependency or you wouldn't take a chance of losing someone that you claim is "keeping you alive."

It's going to be expensive to run two households if your whore is pregnant... good luck. I'd watch the emotional connection you're going to form with your ho.. you sound like you're desperate and desperate people latch on, so it seems.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 17-10-11 at 10:16 PM.

You should break up with her because she ISN'T the woman you fell in love with! People change, that's why you dump them

If only real life were as simple as posters on Internet forums seem to think. It's not that I don't love who she is now. That's not the case. I'm very much in love with the person she is now, but in a different way than I was in love with the person she was before. In fact, if the person she is now went away, I would miss her terribly. I just wish some aspects of the person I knew before would come back as well. There have been brief periods during which I have seen indication that that person might still exist somewhere in there... maybe.

You're insane. Any normal person would have moved on. I think it's funny how not one person on this forum agrees with what you are doing. And I don't believe you for a second that you actually love this woman. If you did, you wouldn't cheat on her because that is the worst thing you could do to a person. Unbelievable

And by the way, don't post here if you don't want to listen to what we have to say!

I'm listening to what you say. In fact, I think it's hilarious. It's not surprising, of course, but it's interesting to watch people who are unable to break out of their social conditioning and incapable of thinking for themselves react when confronted with a belief which contradicts their own. The outrage on here because of a situation happening thousands of miles away from any of you in which no one has been hurt and no one really stands to get seriously hurt is really quite intriguing.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast