+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Breaking the law to catch a cheater

Breaking the law to catch a cheater

So about three months ago my friend was telling me about how her bf caught her cheating by spying on her cell phone. I got really curious so I started to investigate into what
    you can actually do using these kind of things. I came across nowirespy.com site and its unbelievable that ppl can invade someones privacy like that. So my question is isnt this illegal? Cant couples just trust each other anymore. Infidelity has gotten out of control if ppl can go to these lengths to catch a spouse cheating.

Finding out ones phone records the police are required to get a search warrant, so I'm guessing, depending what the laws are in your area, could fall under a privacy act. The only way for you to find out is to talk to a lawyer.

Since it was only an act of infidelity no actual crime was committed, so there would be no need for a search warrant.......
    Last edited by smackie9; 15-10-11 at 08:29 AM.

You know, that is super scary!

What I also found scary was how quickly my curiosity was piqued and how willing I'd be to do that to my son when he's older.

I really gotta get a grip on my control freak tendencies...
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by binker View Post
    So about three months ago my friend was telling me about how her bf caught her cheating by spying on her cell phone. I got really curious so I started to investigate into what
    you can actually do using these kind of things. I came across nowirespy.com site and its unbelievable that ppl can invade someones privacy like that. So my question is isnt this illegal? Cant couples just trust each other anymore. Infidelity has gotten out of control if ppl can go to these lengths to catch a spouse cheating.
    In the old days people hired a private detective to do the work of finding proof, but now you can do most of it yourself with a click of a button and buy spy software for the computer, etc. Infidelity has been around since the beginning of time, so there isn't anything new under the sun, just technology has gotten better that is all.

cheaters never prosper

If she cheated she deserved it.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I caught my ex cheating with spyware. Don't feel bad about it at all.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi