+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i am just confused please help!!!

i am just confused please help!!!

my boyfriend and i have been together for 3 yr and living together for 3yrs as well.....a few months ago his two best guy friends moved in and then one day he just told me that we weren't right for each other and he didn't want a relationship right now.....again this was out of the blue. Well he told me that when he did want a relationship he wouldn't over look me because i was a great grilfriend and an amazing person, he just doesnt want one now....keep in mind both of his friends are single.....is this just a phase or should i move on?? i really just want him back

Sounds like his friends want to get him going around hooking up with random girls, and he thinks it's a good idea.
    All you can do is move on at that point. You can't make him want to commit to you. All you can do is let him go. He'll either realize he was stupid and come back later, or he was never that serious about it to begin with.

well we were planning a wedding and everything we had a fund going to save up for the wedding then all of a sudden its over.....so the commitment thing wasnt an issue but thank you for ur advice and i will try but i recently discovered he invited a girl over to our house so i went and took everything!!! because i cannot have him pulling that stuff in my bed!!