+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should I ask why she doesn't want to hang out often

should I ask why she doesn't want to hang out often

A lot did happen between us. Got very affectionate, started making out, kissing, and sleeping in the same bed, she told me everything, came to me for everything, and told me things she never told anyone else. College started for us and we decided to put any dating on hold, schedules were to hectic and didn't want to ruin a good thing. So we no longer do any of those things.

We don't hang out very often now. She seems to be able to put studying off for others, but rarely any for me. Maybe because she doesn't want her feelings to resurface again to avoid pain, or because she just isn't interested in me anymore I don't know. Would hurt if she doesn't like me anymore, but I still want to be friends. We were very close with more then just affection to.

All I want to know is if I should ask why we don't hang out much anymore, should I ask?

Maybe something to do with putting dating on hold? Whose idea was that? Who raised the subject first?

She came up with the idea first. Honestly it could have probably worked while at school. She did mention this before we were even close friends, shortly after we just met even. So it isn't like it was me, it was her plan for a long time.

Try not to fret too much, Mufasa.
    (I know this is rich coming from me, 'cause I stress out waay too much over the old dating game).
    Things that are meant to be, simply will be. If she's decided that she doesn't wanna hang out much, short of kidnapping her...there's not a lot you can do.
    She might just be busy though, so enjoy the scenery at Pride Rock until you know for sure what's going on.
    - The Bringer of Rain