+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey need advice.

Hey need advice.

Hi Im new here just randomly found this site.. i duno if there is another post about this but whatever id like to hear some feedback.
    i know guys here this all the time but i just had a question. how come EVERY guy i meet or date only wants to have a sexual relationship with me. It doesnt matter if i hold out for month with a guy he will wait or i give it up fast.. i ccan never find a guy who wants more than that. i dunno what it is.. even when i feel like hey this guy seems like hes cool and isnt like, he ends up turning into that. i mean guys tell me im "sexy" or whatever but i dont try to push that its jsut the way i am. does this mean ill never find a good guy? and my main question for men what does a girl have to be like for u to just see her as sex, what could i be doing wrong and how can i changee

So lets see a pic of yourself or this events never occurred.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

I can understand where you're coming from. I meet guys like that all the time. The thing is, there ARE warning signs. You just have to watch for them.

Just in the first conversation with a guy, I can totally tell if he just wants me for sex or not.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by warriormaiden View Post
    Just in the first conversation with a guy, I can totally tell if he just wants me for sex or not.
    I've got to hear details on this.

Something makes me think you're way too overconfident here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    I've got to hear details on this.

Something makes me think you're way too overconfident here.
    If a guy comes up to me and says 'Hey Sexy.'

If he compliments my beauty alot. I.E, 'You are the most beautiful girl here."

If he's really touchy, when I've just met him.

If he seems really interested about me, but yet deflects questions that are about himself.

If he seems really really really sweet and genuine. Usually those are the ones who slowly nudge you towards the hypothetical bedroom.
    I hate those. They trip me up ALL the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Lover Boy View Post
    So lets see a pic of yourself or this events never occurred.

lol sure but i dont know if i wana post photos on here..

I can understand where you're coming from. I meet guys like that all the time. The thing is, there ARE warning signs. You just have to watch for them.

Yeah i can kinda tell but their getting pretty good at hiding it, like i said last guy i waited 4 months to sleep with him and after a couple times.. he kinda just disappeared and i dont chase guys so i didnt even bother calling him anymore.. and the guy im kinda just seeing now we hooked up after like 3 weeks. i can already tell things are kinda weird. i dont have time to chase him either hes a busy contractor and im a fulltime student. i dunno what the hell im doingg wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by aylie View Post
    Hi Im new here just randomly found this site.. i duno if there is another post about this but whatever id like to hear some feedback.
    i know guys here this all the time but i just had a question. how come EVERY guy i meet or date only wants to have a sexual relationship with me. It doesnt matter if i hold out for month with a guy he will wait or i give it up fast.. i ccan never find a guy who wants more than that. i dunno what it is.. even when i feel like hey this guy seems like hes cool and isnt like, he ends up turning into that. i mean guys tell me im "sexy" or whatever but i dont try to push that its jsut the way i am. does this mean ill never find a good guy? and my main question for men what does a girl have to be like for u to just see her as sex, what could i be doing wrong and how can i changee
    It doesn't matter how long you wait. What matters is what is happening while you're waiting. If he's introducing you to friends and family, treating you like he wants you in his life for more than booty, then usually he wants you for more than booty. The length of time you wait has sweet bugger all to do with it if while you're waiting he's not progressing things with you other than attempts at getting in your pants.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If a guy comes up to me and says 'Hey Sexy.'

If he compliments my beauty alot. I.E, 'You are the most beautiful girl here."

If he's really touchy, when I've just met him.

If he seems really interested about me, but yet deflects questions that are about himself.

If he seems really really really sweet and genuine. Usually those are the ones who slowly nudge you towards the hypothetical bedroom.
    I hate those. They trip me up ALL the time.
    So your strategy is to stay away from the sweet/genuine guys? Weird. Why not just not sleep with them until you're ready?

hmm that makes sense, but the problem is ive had guys introduce me to their buddies and even their parents. im starting to think its an age think, i usually date older guys im 19 and the guy im seeing is 27. ive always dated older guys since i was like 15 i was seeing 21 year olds. loli know thats totally wrong please dont remind me but whatever that was then. yeah so do you guys think age is a big factor?

No! Age has nothing to do with it if a guy is out for sex only, as long as you're of age I don't think your age has much to do with your problem.

Are you telling me that you've been with a guy for a while, he introduces you to his friends, he has you over to his house for dinner with his family and after you go to bed with him he dumps you?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    No!

Are you telling me that you've been with a guy for a while, he introduces you to his friends, he has you over to his house for dinner with his family and after you go to bed with him he dumps you?
    yeah..well its not really dumping, i wish they would just dump me. its like we will see or sleep together for a couple months 2 -3 usually and then they do a disappearing act..like that is the worse

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    So your strategy is to stay away from the sweet/genuine guys? Weird. Why not just not sleep with them until you're ready?
    Of course not. Don't be silly.

I've just noticed that guys who try and project that they're this good, sweet nice wholesome guy the moment you meet them, are the ones who really aren't. If you are a nice guy, show me, don't tell me. Especially when beer and loose morals are flowing everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by aylie View Post
    yeah..well its not really dumping, i wish they would just dump me. its like we will see or sleep together for a couple months 2 -3 usually and then they do a disappearing act..like that is the worse
    So, during the two or three months, how does the "relationship" go? Do they only see you to do you or, do they still take you out, do you invite them to your home, introduce you to your parents? In other words is the relationship progressing or are you allowing yourself to become booty?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 18-10-11 at 01:38 AM. Reason: to add quote

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    So, during the two or three months, how does the "relationship" go? Do they only see you to do you or, do they still take you out, do you invite them to your home, introduce you to your parents? In other words is the relationship progressing or are you allowing yourself to become booty?

well yeah we hang out but its not like anything big maybe once or twice every other week we will go out to a movie or something. but it always leads to sex. everytime we see each other its sex and we see each other a couple times a week. but only do other stuff like 1/5 of the time...and the recent guy he is a contractor so he gets reallly tired after work so he jsut comes over and eats and we have sex. depending on how much energy he has he will sleep over or go to his house..but recently hes been leaving and barely calls as much as he used to. when i ask hiim why hes been so MIA he tells me hes tired, and busy. i hate to nag so i just let it go and dont wanna keep asking although its eating me up inside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast