+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Huge Mistake- Bery Scared

Huge Mistake- Bery Scared

So I am desperate and in love. My girlfriend and I of almost 3 years now have had some issues. One of them being that I have a much stronger sex drive than she does.The main one being a 4-5 year age difference and she has always been ready for marriage and kids when I was not(i;m younger). But I love her to death and have been working towards getting to that point as well. Recently the issue arose again and she told me to leave. Around this same time I dont know what happened to me but I ended up going for a few happy ending massages and actually had sex with 2 prostitutes. I am completely ashamed and it is not who I am. I've never done these things before. I also signed on to a adult site where people meet but I never met anyone and quickly realized I was acting out of fear and stupidity so I cancelled my membership. All of this happened withn a 2 week period of time. I quickly stopped and regret it deeply.I never had true intentions of leaving her. I LOVE HER!!! However my girlfriend saw the emails from the site and threw me out completely. I never told her about the happy endings or sexual encounters. I am desperately trying to save us. I know if I tell her about the sex that was simply a bad move and purely sexual I will never see her again. If she takes me back should I ever tell her about those things?? I want to marry this girl. I am completely in love with her.
    Last edited by DeperateInLove; 18-10-11 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Very (not "Bery")

You sound like you have somethings you need to work on before you even consider marrying anyone. If you were completely in love with her you wouldn't be going for a happy ending with a side of prostitutes. You have a problem bro, go get some help. If she has half a brain, she wont take you back. That is not even including the "sexual encounters." If she knew about those, she would have to be the dumbest woman alive to take you back.

You need to worry less about saving the sunken ship, and work more on why it sank in the first place. That way it wont happen again.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha, cool story bro.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by red apollo View Post
    you sound like you have somethings you need to work on before you even consider marrying anyone. If you were completely in love with her you wouldn't be going for a happy ending with a side of prostitutes. You have a problem bro, go get some help. If she has half a brain, she wont take you back. That is not even including the "sexual encounters." if she knew about those, she would have to be the dumbest woman alive to take you back.

You need to worry less about saving the sunken ship, and work more on why it sank in the first place. That way it wont happen again.
    ditto! Ditto! Ditto!