+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl acting weird + fashion advice needed

Girl acting weird + fashion advice needed

OK. I recently (couple of months ago) ended an eight month relationship. I was crazy about the girl but apparently I was too nice and too giving ("too much in love with me" she said) and after eigth months I wasn't interesting enough to her and she broke it off. I understood what my mistakes are and I won't repeat the soon. I started hanging out with this new girl a few weeks ago. Everything went smoothly, she even began to cling a little bit, but not in the bad sense, she just waited an hour after school to meet me, she always found excuses to meet me, etc. And then we had our fist kiss, it was really romantic, we were hiding from the rain and then I drew her under it and when she asked "Whyyyy?", I answered "Because I want our first kiss to be under the rain" and I kissed her. She just went crazy. Then I played one of my idiotic moves - I said "I want to bite your ear" and I when did it she laughed, everything was awesome and even an hour after that when she had to leave, she gave me a casual kiss in front one of her friends. And then... nothing. She stopped IM-ing me. She stopped waiting for me after school. I didn't want to appear needy and insecure, so I did nothing. After a few days I just said invited her to hang out as we did before. She declined using some lame excuse and later on facebook she apologized and asked to see me the day after. I was hoping for a big, fat apology but I got: "Well, things won't work out, there isn't a flame but I don't want to ruin our friendship." I wanted to appear cool and said: "Don't worry it's normal. I understand." Although she said the thing about not ruining our friendship, she started not to IM me again. I tried to contact her only three times over the course of the last three weeks. The first two times I just sent her links to some songs (we occasionally did that before, we both are just huge music fans) and the third time I told her I wrote her a song (I'm kind of a guitar player and I sing a bit). Yesterday she responded that she didn't know how to respond to that kind of message and asked me how's it going. I answered her and I told her I've got stuff to do and I'll IM her the night after. The thing is I didn't do it because I was at that party last night and I didn't sleep so I had to sleep around 18 hours.
    What I am asking is: do I have a shot with this girl and what should I do if I have.
    The other thing is: do I pull of that semi-official punk rock style with a slight 5 o'clock shadow:
    ogls.hit.bg/Image0179.jpg

What exactly is my face type (you know: oval, round, rectangular)? Because I need to get a new haircut because my hair looks alwful like that. And do you think my mouh is too small and, if yes, how can I make it appear bigger?

Chemistry is a funny thing and if she's 'just not feeling it', there's not a lot you can do about that. People are physically attracted to other people for all kinds of strange reasons. It's no coincidence they call it 'chemistry'. It's not just about looks (although of course that's important) it's also to do with smells, pheromones, genetics.... So, if a girl says she's 'just not feeling it' - it's got nothing to do with if you phoned her or didn't phone her, etc. It's just one of those things. So, yes, in this situation the best thing you can do is play it cool and just go back to being friends again. It's just one of those lessons you need to learn in life.

As to your haircut, I can't see the photo so I don't know. My suggestion would be go to a GOOD hairdresser / barber and get their advice? They're the experts after all.
    "The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself." - Oscar Wilde