+ Follow This Topic

Thread: not sure what I should do...

not sure what I should do...

Hey I need some advise. Ive know this girl for a few months and in the past 2 months we have been seeing more of each other. Shes my sisters friend. We made out a few times and went on few dates. Friday I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said that she thinks we should take it slow than see what happens. she said like shes not ready for relationship. So what should i do? Should i just move on or see what happens? we have plans Friday, should i cancel or what?
    Last edited by leewon; 07-12-11 at 04:31 AM.

Cancel plans for Friday,don't contact her again,wait to see if she contacts you.
    if not,forget about it and move on.
    don't make a fool of yourself.

hmm don't want to completely blow her off cause she comes over a lot, shes my sis best friend, and she did ask if i was mad and if we doing something still

Quote Originally Posted by leewon View Post
    hmm don't want to completely blow her off cause she comes over a lot, shes my sis best friend, and she did ask if i was mad and if we doing something still
    Dont cancel your plans with her like you said she is your sisters friend.
    just do what she wants, be like u were before if u cancel u will look stupid and ruin what could happen in the future possibly.
    that doesnt mean you should wait around till shes ready see other girls and hangout with her too.

What are these "plans" is it a date? Ie just you and her?

well i was going to come over her house and later go to the movies. not really a date cause i think some other girl is going too well that girl asked us if we wanted to see the movie. Also should i still hook up with her? When ever we drink it usually happens. Thinking maybe if i say no it might work in my favor in the end?
    Last edited by leewon; 20-10-11 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leewon View Post
    well i was going to come over her house and later go to the movies. not really a date cause i think some other girl is going too well that girl asked us if we wanted to see the movie. Also should i still hook up with her? When ever we drink it usually happens. Thinking maybe if i say no it might work in my favor in the end?
    what u mean by work out in your favour? you cant trick someone into a relationship

well maybe she thinks its all about the sex cause she was saying something before about being used.

idk im so confused about what she means by this. She would always text me saying she misses me and stuff like that. When we hooked up she would say that im not like other guys. Was she just playing me or does she really want to get to know me more first. We only went on like 4 dates, but i would usually be with her 3 time a week. Kind of mad that she just txt me this and not called/in person. Debating if I should just completely give up on her or just wait and see for 2 or 3 weeks. Should I still ask her out on dates or what
    Last edited by leewon; 21-10-11 at 12:45 AM.

Let her do the chasing. Stop contacting her, but respond if she contacts you. The best thing you could do in this situation is to find another girl(or girls) to take your mind off of this one, and create some distance, while you wait. Treat her as just a hook up for now, and use that to your advantage in looking for other girls. It's always easier to get another girl when you've already got one on the line.

I think your timeline of 2-3 weeks is good. If she's still playing games after that, just cease all contact and tell her not to talk to you at all unless she wants to date.

ok thanks yeah thats wht i was thinking of doing. Pretty much got over it, so what ever happens, happen. Ill just take this situation as being friends with benefits.