+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Talk every day or skip a day?

Talk every day or skip a day?

Been chatting with a girl online for about 5 days. I asked her if she would be interested in meeting up but she said she was timid about meeting people online and that she would like to talk for just a little bit more. I said no problem and we have continued. Is it ok to talk every day though? I dont wanna seem to clingy but I dont want to skip a couple of days and look not interested. We just ask each pother questions about getting to know each other and things like that. So is it ok to talk everyday like that?

Quote Originally Posted by george88 View Post
    Been chatting with a girl online for about 5 days. I asked her if she would be interested in meeting up but she said she was timid about meeting people online and that she would like to talk for just a little bit more. I said no problem and we have continued. Is it ok to talk every day though? I dont wanna seem to clingy but I dont want to skip a couple of days and look not interested. We just ask each pother questions about getting to know each other and things like that. So is it ok to talk everyday like that?
    Surely you'll get bored of chatting after a while, and then it will just be awkward? A bit of anticipation is usually a good thing. There won't be any if you're online with her 24/7

It's OK to talk every day if you're both still finding it interesting.
    "The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself." - Oscar Wilde