Hie, I'm new here and I would like to ask you guys opinion abt my current relationship..

I'm having a crush with my best friend since 1 year+ ago.. I'm a person who cannot hide my feelings when i'm in love with someone, and everyone knows that i have a crush on him, he himself knows too. because he work near by my work place, In earlier he will ask me out for lunch together and we always chat happily , we have chemistry and the more I know about him the more I like him, I really enjoy being with him when there is only 2 of us, But now he is very busy with his career, we only have time to meet every saturday but with bunch of gangs, He still treat me nice and whenever we talk , we will be in our own world and many times being teased by my friends. Whenever when we talk and he wants attention from me, he will slightly touch my hand like" Hey,do you know..." what does this gesture means? He never do this to other girl friends in our gangs who are also single and he never shows what he feels about me. As he is a typical Capricon Man. He is shy to show his true feelings, He told me before that he wont tell anyone about his true feeling when he likes someone , So i was so desparate to figure out whether he feels the same. Sometimes he treat me very well but sometimes he is very cool to me.. He never calls or sms me unless he wants to ask me to hang out with our gang or have lunch together..Is he only likes the way i treat him and feel comfortable with me but dont want to have futher relationship with me as he is truly busy with his career now..

Last week he told openly that he is going to meet a gang of girls which one of it is the one he have crush on but unfortunately she has bf and he say he enjoy being with her but they wont have any future. He knows that I like him and he is telling it in front of me, I did feel jealous but i did not show it much as all my friends are there and looking at my expression. Did he say this things just to know whether i will get jealous or not? and then since he told me once that he would like to have a rich gf, and I ask him to go to those rich girls will go to pursue one of them, he looks a bit stunt and did not reply me anything abt the matter.. what does he means?

Sorry, I guess i wrote too much. I'm in a dilemma whether to keep on waiting for his response or start to pursue him more and show him that i really cares about him or just give up and be his friends. Would he give me a chance if I truly ask him out as i never tried asking him out for a movie just both of us..