+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dinking and socialize

Dinking and socialize

I usually I'm shy, don't speak too much and have no influence in a group or so ever. So, worst behaivor for picking girls, hold them interested while spending time with them.

Recently I had a fight with my gf and told her I dont want to speak with her one week. Ok then I started drinking in the first night and set a date with a girl at 34, but looking very good (I'm 25). Even thou it was for the first time a had such a great influence (being a little drunk) that she come pick me up from my home, by car, went in a bar, paid for consumation and ride me home. I was such a talkative guy, getting every line responses at the very best. In the end we stayed in the car a little as I didnt want to go for sex, and I went home at 2am.She didnt know I was drunk.

Second day, at work. I was still feeling sick after what I drunk, but when in this state I still have great influence on people and talk a lot. I was texting to a girl from work and make promises that I will ask her out in the parc at 9pm.

At night. I sent her text at 9.30pm and ask if she sleeps. She called at 10pm but I didnt answer (I had only 1 beer ) Had the second one and then called her at 10.30 and ask if she still wants to go out. She said yes and that she will be ready in 15 min. I ask her to come near my place so she did all that. I had my 3rd beer before dating and go out. Even thou was not so much I was in a good behaivor and made her like me and invite to her place for tea. I stayed one hour then left. Again I had no sex, I didnt wanted to.

What do you think?

I suggest that you really just drink when meeting a girl so like the first 3 to 4 times. After that you will become comfortable around her, you know how to talk to her and how to act. Just imagine you were drunk And smile a lot over the day smile to everybody you meet laugh with people at work and you will see your mood will be on an absolute high in the evening. Just exchange beer through laughter
    And dont let her wait too long with the sex

Question will be: What I will do tonight? I kinda get tired of dating with girls with the only point to prove myself and not because I like them.... :|
    Of course drinking firsts 3-4 times is great I agree.