+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I wishing?

Am I wishing?

I am going to try to explain...
    Long distance relationship.No More. I moved to the same town, now she is worried about her x. She found out he wants her to move back in with him. Now she is not sure about her and I. SHe say have faith...but?
    Soap opera....
    We had a l/d relationship...with me being far away, she stopped having faith and she ended up wondering about her x. Here is the thing. Her x was living with another gal for 2 months, it did not work, he booted her out, now she is pregnant. He says he wants nothing to do with the child
    and MY gal now says that her x needs her. They have really not got along although they have been together for 5+ years. She wants me to hold on and wait for her decision, either him or me. I moved to be with her but it seems things have changed. She does tell me that I make things feel better and I can make her feel Awesome, but she is still not sure. She tells me everything asks me anything, and although I am in the middle of this, I give her nonbias answers or suggestions, even though it hurts me to do so. We go out, have some fun, but we seem to always end up talking. She is really hurting me, but I show that I care about her and I try not to show her that I AM hurting. Am I around just for a crutch? We do get along great and Have fun...But how long do I wait for her decision? It really is Killing me inside...Any suggestions to make it easier???? She says she need time...How do I shorten that time to get her to PICK ME~?
    Last edited by camchopper; 15-02-05 at 11:02 PM. Reason: See....Ummmm I Need Help~!

Get a new girl. Sounds like she is using you, as you put it, as a crutch. You are her backup. You may get along but it sounds like this chick has no idea what she wants. Sounds like her ex is a real winner too. He gets a chick pregnant and then leaves her? Oh yeah! That's real hot! Makes me want him soo badly. Jeezie!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    Get a new girl.
    Dude you would be crazy not to get another girl. It doesn't matter if you wait for her or not, get out and look anyways, don't sit around for her. By the time she maybe does decide and it isn't you it will just hurt you and if it is you then would you really want to be with someone who doesn't know for sure? Maybe by then you will have found someone even better and will feel stupid for even waiting on her. Go get'em.
    What Doesn't Kill Us Makes Us Stronger!

Am I around just for a crutch?
    Yes.

Get as far away from this situation as possible. Be done with her using you. Be done with her stupidity and games and foolish decisions in life. Be done with her pining over some ******* chump who doesn't know the first thing about commitment or relationships.

Run, don't walk. If you listen to anything anyone tells you, I will say it here for you - If you do not get out of this fast, it will only be getting MUCH much worse.

Oh, I'm sure deep down in your life somewhere you are thinking about "working" things out with this ho. But do yourself a favor and get away from this completely. You are only poisoning yourself each and every day.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

WOW...Everyone is telling me what I know is right...But for some reason I am Holding on to this. Why?
    How can I just go find someone else when I just moved here...far away from 17+ years somewhere else.
    Maybe I should just go back to where I came from.
    Should I?
    Would It be easier?
    I still seem to be hanging on!!!
    Thanks for all the advice that I am getting here..I know it is just advice and I know that It is ME that has to make the decision now!
    But HOW?

Hiya all guess what?
    Yep, she picked him
    I could tell that it was coming over the last few days...Tone of her voice..expressions etc...
    She still says that she really does not know whay she feels like she has to try to work it out with him...She tells me that she knows that she would not have to work on anything with me because I am perfect for her, And she doesn't understand why!!
    She keeps saying that she knows that she is making a big mistake...But ????
    Well....She still wants to talk to me...She still wants to go to the gym with me...I love her LOTS and over the past few weeks I have shown nothing but patience and total LOVE for her..and have listened to her about everything..again gave her non-bias answers etc. I really wish that I could understand this..What should I do?
    I Love this girl more then anything...And I would be willing to go through ANY pain to be her friend and make sure she is happy..Don't ask me why...JUST Love her!
    I do believe that her x has not changed that mush and told her that she better not stay with him if it is going to be the same as before...She PROMISED me that. And Yeah...I believe her because I DO know when she is hiding something/not telling me something/and I would be able to tell how she is feeling.
    Anyway...anyone have suggestions?
    ANyone that was in the same situation that could help out a bit with some advice.
    Obviously if you look at the last few posts...I really have not taken any advuce yet...But PLEASE I need Help!!!

I'm sorry man. That sucks despite the fact that it is for the best in the long run. You don't need her. You need to move on and just forget her. She doesn't deserve you to still love her and want to be there for her. Just move on and don't look back. You'll be stronger for it in the end.

Boy am I Hurting!!!
    I told her today that I could not see her anymore....She cried for a long time...So did I.
    I Felt like I had to hold my ground.
    I did...We parted ways and she Hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and told me that WE were going to be ok!
    I did not ask what that meant..But she left a voice mail on my cell and told me that she is going to have a talk with "him" and call me tomorrow~!!
    I will let you all know what happens...
    But HOW do I get this HURT toned down?????