+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Shy guys, do you tell your friends about your crush?

Shy guys, do you tell your friends about your crush?

I walked by him and a few of his best friends, and when I passed by, they suddenly went quiet and at the corner of my eye, his friend 'signalled' towards me (he also did the 'head gesture' towards me) while smiling and looking at his friend.

Also, his friend has been looking at me A LOT... pretty much whenever we cross paths (which is unusual because he never did it before).

So, do you guys really tell your friends (or at least your closest ones)?? And, what other signs should I look for?

Thank you so much!

A selected few will learn about our crush before the sun goes down.

If the crush is significant, we'd usually discuss intense battle strategies with the top officials before waging an all out war to win the dame's heart.

And the all out war will start with trying to wipe that imbecile look off our faces, masking the shiver
    when initiating a conversation and within that avoiding saying something really stupid.

I think a shy guy will express himself with friends he can trust. Party friends will just go and brag to anyone about it. That's the difference.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

That's exactly what I was implying when I said 'a selected few'

It's not a manly thing to do, but if you're having trouble getting chicks thats not manly either. If your good friends find out they will definitely help you get with your crush. You may be embarrassed, but they will help you.

EDIT: Hah not changing my answer since it will still help you, but I misread it thinking you were a guy because I only read the title.