+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help!

Help!

Heyy well I`ve known this guy for nearly a year now and nearly liked him for as long. He`s one of my best friends boyfriends friends and we always flirt with each other but heres the catch whenever other girls are around he seems a bit more distant and he`s known as a bit of a flirt who always sleeps around soo I dont know if he has genuine feelings for me or if he just wants to get in my bed also he has a bit of a drug and alchohol trouble and when he gets drunk hes known to get nasty and sometimes makes comments that make me feel like crapbut he always apoligises the next morning and says really sweet things to make me feel special and I`ve tried to get over him but I just can`t get him off my mind. Any help is he playing me or not?.

Hello littlemissfun.

Hi I can highlight some of the problems here:

1) He is a "flirt" if he truly fancied you, he wouldnt do this. Guy's arent this complex to play games with you and make you jealous.
    2) He has a drug/alcohol problem. What the hell are you thinking? If he's saying nasty comments to you then that is out of order. Especially if he's drunk, a drunken heart speaks a sober mind.
    3) He sleeps around. Once again, if he considers your feelings he would be committed to you.

I know it might be diffcult and you may not think you can get over him/stop thinking about him
    But as the saying goes, get under someone else to get over someone. Get yourself back out on the market. Get male attention, believe it or not there are plenty decent guys out there.

Hope this helped.