+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ugh!

Ugh!

So my ex of 2 yrs dumped me about 5 months ago. I've made posts before and I thought I was progressing. For the past 3 months I've been dating a girl who I've known for a long time and really admire.

Problems:
    1) I'm terrified of my ex and yet I can't stop thinking about her. I don't think about good or bad times with her. I always am just wondering about her. We've been doing no contact for a while. Tonight I texted her "hi", but its incredibly late and she won't see the text until the morning.
    2) I'm a very deep and serious individual. I'm always tense. I have exposed a fair portion of this to my girlfriend and part of me thinks she is infatuated with me and doesn't quite comprehend the levels of thought I have. It's as if I develop music and she mimics my tune instead of building on top of it. She's an amazing chick and I want her to understand me.

I'm pretty bent out of shape about everything in general. I love my girlfriend and I want to stop wondering about my ex.
    Last edited by elny1; 30-10-11 at 04:43 PM.

It depends mate, stop renting headspace, If you want to move on stop looking back.