+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is there nobody like this?

is there nobody like this?

i am in a bit of a pickle. i am trying to find a girl to show interest in, but everyone around me either seems like a bitch or a moron.
    when i say bitch, i mean the kind of person that will whine for hours that her phone got a scratch, and will constantly try to screw others over to get ahead in social standings. when i say moron, i mean someone who is stupid enough to think the gas in your car is actually a gas (like air). the people in between are either lesbian or taken.

all i want is a person who is of healthy weight, is NOT brain dead, and is nice to people. basically, what you would think is an average person.

but anywhere i go i do not see anyone like that!

any advice on what to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sprotz View Post
    Females rarely lie
    hahaha!

there are girls out there who are what you are looking for, Are you perhaps being a little shallow in looking for only blonds or tall model like girls?

I'd suggest you to try older girls since they might be more mature, but the problem with that is that they are rarely interested in someone younger. How old are you anyway?
    With online dating, you aren't limited to people around you. Another choice might be changing your milieu. If you want to find people who aren't morons, try a university. Preferably something higher than bachelors.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

i am trying to find a girl to show interest in, but everyone around me either seems like a bitch or a moron.
    Then younger girls are not for you. Try girls over 35. They are much better. If they've gone through a divorce, and are not bitter about it, that shows they can learn from their mistakes, and that's even better. Plus their sexual peak is starting late 30's early 40s. You won't be sorry. lol.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

sorry for not replying. i'm 16. in grade 11. i'm not going to go after a university student, never mind a person in their 30's. i'm looking at everybody, not just the pretty ones or the popular ones, i'm looking at everybody. there's just nobody like that who isn't taken. i don't know what to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sprotz View Post
    Females rarely lie
    hahaha!

well girls your age arent the brightest i must say lol. i can totally understand where youre coming from. maybe u are too mature for your age.? lol i know this doesnt help but i just wanted to put it out there

Quote Originally Posted by persina View Post
    well girls your age arent the brightest i must say lol. i can totally understand where youre coming from. maybe u are too mature for your age.? lol i know this doesnt help but i just wanted to put it out there
    very plausable. still doesn't help but it's probably what's going on.