Hi, I'll try to br as brief as posible but its a bit of a long story really.
Nearly 9 years ago I met a girl, I was 28 and she was 21 at the time. She had a daughter already of 2.5 years -the guy who had gotten her pregnant turned around and told her that he wanted nothing to do with her when he found out and that the child was nothing to do with him- and I went into the relationship knowing this and soon fell in love with both of them. She had been staying at her parents since the biological father of her daughter did what he did, it messed her up quite badly, but as time went by she started to grow stronger through our relationship and our mutual love for each other. Then, about 8 months later she became pregnant, although this was a shock for both of us, it was a very happy accident and 9 months later we had another daughter.Not long after the birth of our youngest we managed to find a house and over the next 6 months turned a complete dump into a nice little family home. The years rolled by and apart from dificulties in my getting my business off the ground, we have never beenthat hard up, other common relationship issues like my overbearing mother, and the miscarriage of our 3rd child at 3 months back in 09, we were ok.

Anyway, nearly at present now. The biological father of our eldest child had been coming back every now and then, he ran off to Australia after what he did, and was obviously trying to interfear with things without ever actually confronting us, by getting in with our friends and making his presence felt. Then, about 4 months ago things came to a head and my partner went to meet him to tell him he wasn't wanted. But, my partner ended up letting him meet our daughter just so she knew exactly who he was. I wasn't happy with this at all, but once again aquiesced. At this point things started to get a bit wierd.

The one thing about our relationship that has always been special is that we seem to know each other on some deep level, right from the start. Basically we just mesh together so well its unreal, we are both quite spiritual and in touch with who we are and I can say that without a speck of doubt that I know her better than anyone on this planet. I can instantly pick up on her moods, when she has something on her mind etc. After our daughter met he 'sperm donor' -this is how my partner has always refered to the guy- I noticed a subtle change in my partner.She was being distant. So i asked her what was up, nothing. Another week goes by, till distant, still wont talk. Then one friay night about 2 months ago, she tells me that she doesn't want to be with me any more. She has thrown all sorts of difering reasons as to why she has split up with me, but they are all things from the past, relationship stuff that a million couples deal with and stuff that has made our relationship dtronger. She also blames it on feelings that she has that have no real foundation, one is that I never wanted to marry her; 6 months ago we were talking about what type of wedding we were going to have and I was going to propose to her on the anniversary of our first kiss on valentines day next year. As you can imagine, my head is all over the place.

So thats the story, now for the ????
Since the split, we have spent litterally days talking through what has happened with our daughter meeting her 'sperm donor. She has told me so many things that as a man set alarm bells ringing in that I'm pretty sure he wanted more. He had gone from thinking that she would never forgive him to her allowing him to spend time with our daughter, splitting up with me and even letting him come to our home to visit. Now hes gone again, but is coming back to the uk soon. To me it would seem that her releasing all that negativity about the situation has spurred her on to make lots of other big life choices, she says she was unhappy with me, trust me when I say I would of picked up on it. Could this combined with the 30 thing that some women go through be whats up?

I'm sure shes bottling her feeling up, but the moment I try to talk to her about things she changes the subject or gets angry, so I try not to force things. Its almost as though she woke up one morning and decided she didn't love me anymore. It might just be me but I'm prety sure thats not right.

I'm just compltely messed up and feeling like I'm having a nervous breakdown. 3 moths ago we were trying for another baby, the attempt that lead to the miscariage was a one shot deal, came off the pill and first time concieved, we tried for a month this last time but I think that the stress & worry of miscarrying again prevented it.

Thanks for taking time to read this, trust me I would have to write a book to get it all in. Any advice will be most appreciated! I just don't know what to do as whatever happens I will never want anyone else.