+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Relationship Advice.. need help!!!

mb7 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Relationship Advice.. need help!!!

Hi there,

So I met this guy during my cousins wedding (he is one of my cousins really close friends). We both met at one of the get togethers during the wedding. At the time we were both quite drunk. Now we have been talking for over three months every single day. He had at that point recently broken up with his girlfriend of over four years. And because I knew that I tried not to become to attached with him. However, now I feel after talking to this guy for 3 months on a daily basis, meeting up whenever we're both free .. I'm coming to the point where I can just "keep talking".

He for the last month or so been talking to me about sex, and we did agree on it. But the problem now is I recently found out that he is still in contact with his ex. When I asked him about whether he was still in contact with her .. he said "Don't worry about it, if there was anything of concern I would tell you."

And he has mentioned to me that he does not want to get in a serious relationship and just want to go with the flow and see where things end up at with the both of us.

My concern is whether he is just fooling around with me? I am also worried that if we both start having sex, thats the only thing thats going to have him be with me. I am just tripping out ... or does it seem as though he playing with my emotions.

He does compliment me, tells me I have a nice body, great curves, he likes me, likes talking to me. But because his ex is kind of once again in the picture I don't know how to take these last three months as.

Also: when we do talk on the phone, its for hours and we both do end up getting into quite in-depth conversations and its not always about sex or just "dirty talk". we both discuss a lot of personal things that seem to bother us, he's very good with giving advice when i need it. he tells me a lot about his experiences in life etc

does it seem as though he playing with my emotions.
    Playing with your emotions would entail him somehow deceiving you, right? Well, he's been clear that he doesn't want a serious relationship with you, and that he would just like to have sex. It's a pretty cut-and-dried situation. He may enjoy your company, but he doesn't want a relationship. Have sex with him if you want, but that doesn't mean it's going to change his mind. Expect that it will just be a friends-with-benefits thing, because that's exactly what he's offering at the moment. If you go along with it, you're pretty much agreeing to that. There's no playing or trickery involved.