+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: my bf has a " teenie weenie"

my bf has a " teenie weenie"

I just had sex with my bf for the first time and he has the smallest dick I have ever seen. the sex was sooo bad, How do I tell him he has a teenie weenie?

i don't think you have to tell him. i'm sure he knows. besides saying something like that would do nothing but hurt him. so really there is no point. personally i wold encourage him to learn how to use it. or develope other skills if you know what i mean? but i would never ever say that to a bf. it would just be hurtful.

As long as it is 2 inches or bigger, all he has to do is use it right. All the sexual nerves etc. are within 2 inches from the outside of the vagina.

exactly.. but honest i have never slept with a guy with a teenie weenie. it's not that i wouldn't, i's just happened that way

I didn't think the size of his penis would matter to me, but it does, it's kinda weird

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow....thats....awkward. Don't 'tell' him he has a small dick though. For most guys that one phrase wold put them into complete mental meltdown.

Instead, just get him to realllllly focus on foreplay. I've heard that its also better for the girl to be on top if the guy is small......deeper penetration or something. I guess any position like that would make the sex better, hopefully. Good luck.

But for the love of god do not tell him he has a small dick. EVER.

If the sex doesn't get better than he's not the guy for you. He may be great, but sex is a part of a relationship, and if you're not gonna enjoy it, you'll be miserable any time he wants to have it. In which case it's time to find someone else.

Alexi

How small are we talking here? Like laguna says, all the main nerves are in easy reach for most, and it isnt really the size, its what he can do with it, and with his hands and mouth that counts
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

were talking small, about 2 to 3 inches this is very akward and unsastisfying. I feel like a ***** but I don't think I could be happy with a little weenie.

then i would say before you take it any further you let this guy go. Alexi is right. Sex is a part of the relationship. Eventually if you aren't satisfied you are going to start hating hving sex with him, and pretty soon after that you'll just become spiteful of him. i would say don't let it turn into that. it will only hurt u more in the end. if you don't want to break it off you coul always concentrate on foreplay as mentioned above.

I don't even know much about concentrating on foreplay. I think that a person should be able to satisfy you all around in the relationship, not just have good foreplay and then start thinking, 'Ah jeez. Well, let's get it over with,' as it comes time for actual sex.

Alexi

agreed. like i said i have never been with a little guy. but i know me, and knowing myself i would guess that i couldn't like sex with a guy that was that little. i mean i love actual sex alot more than foreplay. i think you have to know what you want and like, and realize when you aren't compatible. it's ok to break it off with someone just b.c you aren't sexually compatible. it doesn't make you a slut or anything. i mean as you become an adult this becomes more and more a part of your relationship. it's like they say, couples that play together_stay together. i really believe that. i think you have every right to be sexually satisfied in your relationship. think about it

yeah. dang that sucks. i remember when i first started dating mikey i was worried that he might have a small thingy and that sex would be terrible. luckily i was wrong. but if i was right, i might have just had to break up with him. i would never be able to stay with a person who didn't satisfy me sexually.

well i'm glad you guys are sharing your thoughts with me on this. i just believe sex is big part of a relationship, and his isn't big at all. when we had sex i was really disapointed and not turned on at all.

that disappointment will eventually trickle over to your relationship and manifest itself in different ways. if sex is important to you, as you have said, best bet is to cut it of now b4 thnigs turn ugly. atleast you could salvage a friendship out of it ya know?!?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast