+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need your advice peeps...in a real dilemma please help!

Need your advice peeps...in a real dilemma please help!

Hello everyone.
    well i dont really know how to start..i guess i'll start from the beginning..ok i used to date a girl when i was 16(now am 19) and i thought i loved her until i met another girl 2 years back...it was my girlfriend's friend, thats how we met...so basically she was doing a project and asked for my help...with time as we talked almost everyday we became close by the end of the school semester. and when she told me that maybe she cudnt meet me for the whole holidays something happened to me. i realised that i really had feelings for her, and i told her but she ddnt believe me as i already had my gf..but then the next year(last year) we met again. but this time things changed..she had a boyfriend. this ddnt stop us from meeting though and we even kissed several times.i told her that i will leave my gf for her but she said she felt guilty because she was her friend and decided to remain with that guy and told me to forget her. we ddnt talk for about 6 months...by that time i was already single...n this year she contacted me again and she also broke up with her gf but was having difficulties to move on because she became attached to him(she broke up because she wasnt happy). so i was there for her in that moment and helped her out...2 month ago while we were talking i told her i love her and she told me that she ddnt have any feelings for me but just friendship. i said ok...so we remained friends...now last month we met after practically 1 and a half years it was as if we ddnt get separate at all....we kissed also!!the same night she told me that maybe she was getting feelings for me but i should give her time..i agreed...but then last week she told me that she ddnt have any feelings at all and that she considers me as her friend only...

so people is it true?can u kiss someone when u dont have anything for him? n what i should do now? i really think she is the right one n she means a lot to me i dnt want to lose her again...but she doesnt trust me completely because of my past...she thnkis that i can betray her with someone else...i know its really complicated thats why i've asked u people please help me.

i knw i've done lots of mistakes in my past but please dont judge me on that because i ddnt have any choice koz of the circumstances...thnxx in advance

she told me that she ddnt have any feelings for me but just friendship.
    Read that a couple of times and maybe it will sink in. If you can't stop your romantic feelings for someone that doesn't have them for you then you'd be doing yourself a favor to distance yourself from her so that she doesn't keep ruining your chances with other girls. Everytime she comes into your life you want to dump who you're with AND WHO WANTS TO BE WITH YOU.

Read it over and over again until you believe her.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Girls can be emotionally attached to you but not sexually attracted to you....even if there is physical contact. The physical contact is for more or less comfort or attention and nothing more. She truly tried to feel something for you, but she couldn't. What she told you was the truth, you are only a friend to her and nothing more, so get over it dude, it ain't gonna happen. Please read through the Ladder Theory....the cuddle buddy category is where you are at.

My advice: use smaller paragraphs.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)